5

Hermione and I said our goodbyes with big warm hugs.  I kissed Fred and George on their cheeks. "I'm glad you are back Fred. " George said as Fred smiled. The twins grabbed me and gave me a their Weasley bear hug.

"I wouldn't be here without you and George." Fred replied while looking deep into my eyes. George and I just grinned at each other. "And congratulation on being the gifted witch."

"Thank you Freddie...." i blushed. I still had not get use to the fact that I was different. A good different. To stand out. I always wanted to stand out. Even when I already did for being the best young Auror. 

Hermione and I apparated to London Airport after we gave one last goodbye. Since we did not have a planned at that moment, we took a seat in the waiting area. Hermione, who was being herself as already bought the tickets. To which place, i did not know exactly. Since i was always busy with my Vampire crisis. "Hermione. this is sucks. we can't even apparate to the place," I complained . All Hermione did was sighed. "Come on Hermione... you know you hate it too."

"I do hate it. But we don't have another choice. We never been there before." Hermione paused. "Alright... shall we go with this child first? since he is the youngest...erm... well too bad... i already bought the airplane tickets. Sorry..." Hermione replied, showing me a picture of the child.

"It's ok.. at least you have the plan. I would have been lost to even think where to start," I replied. "Rupert Yoke,"I uttered. "Poor baby.... he must be about a year old. Or two" I flipped the photo and saw the location the boy was in Russia. "Hermione... do you know a town called 'Vyksa'? it's in Nizhny Novgorod region."

"I heard about it but i'm not sure. So i did my research. There is an abandon hospital. I read it on a website I found. Also known to be haunted. Not many people lives in that town," She paused to catch her breath. "The town is rather quiet. I hope the boy is still alive. His parents would be so worried. " Hermione answered.

"Hermione, it's time to get into the plane." I stood up just as i heard the announcement. I pulled her to the body scan machine, in a hurry. About 45 minutes later, both of us had already settled down on the plane. 

Hermione started reading on spells while I was deep in thoughts. It would be my fault if the boy is dead. Will Hermione and I make it to the boy. Will I be able to use my new magic? Soon, we flew.

8 hours later, Hermione and I managed to arrive to the town. It was dark and chilly and we did not know what time it was. The town was deserted and both of us were standing in the middle of a forest. Hermione who was always so prepared, had a small tent in her charmed back pack. "Emma, i think we should rest for a while. After all, it is dark and cold. My legs are hurting and i can't walk very well," Hermione suggested.

"I guess so.." i agreed and waited for her to set up the tent with her magic while I went to gather some firewood. I did not travelled far.

Everything except a fire were set up. I droped the firewood and crouched down. With my hand hovered above the firewood, i uttered a spell. " Forbearnan" and watched as a spark ignited and fire started to spread around the wood.

"I never get tired of that glow in your eyes. it looks cool and you have the 'people shouldn't mess with me' look," Hermione commented.

"I wished i could see it, " I laughed."Hermione... why not you go sleep for a while i will take the first watch," i suggested. She looked horrible. Her eyes were puffy and her lips were dry. Hermione just nodded her head and walked into the tent.

I stretched my legs onto the dirty ground with my hands hold my weigh. I looked around the place, just to be cautious. Everything was fine until i heard a cry. A cry from a child. A baby. I stood up that instant. I looked at Hermione who was sleeping soundlessly. i was going to wake her up but the baby was more important. i recited a spell i never used before. It just appeared in my head. Again. It was tracking spell. "Lære us, forþbrenge us, ætlæde us. Wisu heofoncandel ure." 

As i took a step forward, i saw a glow on the ground. I looked at the trail ahead. All of a sudden, i had flashes of images that leads to a house. No wait. it was a hospital. it was dirty. Then i saw a baby. A cute little baby with pale blond hair and in a blue jumper.

Then it was gone. Vanished. The images were gone. I was where i was standing. Running as fast as i could to the baby, i looked around the to make sure i was going the right place.

Then there it was the abandoned Hospital. I walked into the eerie place and looked for the baby. The cry got louder all of a sudden. I went straight to the noise until i saw a woman carrying Rupert, the baby.

"well well well. look who we have here. Miss Emma Gilbert, the famous young Auror who is a mudblood. Your blood is a disgrace to this magic world." her Russion accent was so distinct i hardly understood her. I looked at the baby who was wailing. His face was red and his left cheek was black and blue.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT THE BABY?! HAVE YOU GOT NO FEELINGS?!" i screamed at that the woman. As much as i want to hurt her, i knew the baby would get hurt.

"Do you think you can beat me? You are nothing but a little girl who lost her parents." She said as she dropped the baby. The baby cried in pain as he landed in the hard ground.

"AHHHHHH!"I screamed my lungs out and watched her being thrown back. I heard a crack as she hit a wall. Then a stain of blood on the wall. I ran to the baby and gently hold him in my arms.

Didn't i know i was already crying when i looked at the baby. With my hand on the tiny chest, i uttered, "Ic pe purhhaele pin licsare." My hand produce a light that penetrated into the baby's chest as he slowly stopped crying.

His eyes met mine and for that moment, we had silence. It was as if there was a mother -son connection. I lean down onto that tiny body and kissed his forehead. Then i whispered, "I will never ever letting ANYONE touch you or hurt you. " 

Then i heard a running footstep. With my natural instint, i turned around and raised my hand up. I watched as the figure was lifted up into the air. "WHO ARE YOU? DON'T PISSED ME OFF!DON'T YOU DARE!" i said though my clenched teeth.

"it... it's me... her.... hermione..." She said in fear. Gently, i put her down. Hermione came running in. "i... i saw the trail you left me.. is that Rupert Yoke?" she asked me. i looked at her, my head nodding and back to the baby. "It seems like you have connection with him." Hermione commented.

"We do. " i replied. "Hermione, i need you to apparate with that woman to M.O,M now. please... i will be walking back to our camp." Hermione just agreed to me.

When i arrived to the campsite, i sat into the tent and laid the baby on a pillow beside me. i rummaged Hermione's bag to see if she had any milk for a baby. And as prepared as she was, she had one. I heated it with my bare hands with magic and fed him.