14

That night when I tried to fall asleep, I could not. My mind was still running. I sat up from my bed and took a deep breath. My phone was resting on the bedside table. I checked for new messages but there weren't any. I sighed.

The time strike 3 in the morning. I climbed out of bed. While walking down the stairs, I tied my hair up into a messy bun. I sighed once more as my phone made a sound. I took it out from my jean pocket and looked at the caller. It was Hermione. I answered it, "hello Hermione.."

She replied with a simple, "hey.." There was a second pause before she continued, "I receive your memories. How did you..."

"Receive that message?" I cut her off. By then, I already set down on a stool at the kitchen with a glass of milk. "I... I don't know how it happen , Hermione... Maybe my magic is .... "I giggled awkwardly and then continued, "blooming.."

"Maybe..." She responded. I sighed again. "What's wrong Emma?" She asked.

"Hermione... I hate my life, frankly... " i paused. "My own sister hates me.. An original vampire-werewolf hybrid is going to kill me... Im having powers I dont know how to use... And lastly... We are being used by the ministry.... Argh!"

"I'm so sorry to hear that Emma..." Hermione felt pity of me.

"And...." I started.

"And what?" Hermione asked. This time, she sounded very concern.

"Hermione.... In 3 years time my life will be binds with Niklaus. Meaning, when he get hurt, i WILL get hurt. Then after I get hurt, his brothers and sister will get hurt. Then their vampire creations will feel it too. Just imagine if i die....."

"Vampirism will be extinct." Hermione said it softly.

"Yes..." I sniffed. "Other then that... Im the cure for vampirism."

"What?!" Hermione screamed. Just as she realised she was screaming at me, she apologised and continued, " what do you mean by that."

"Hermione... Merlin met one of my ancestor, Tatia Petrova's mother. Tatia was dying. So Merlin gave his immortality to Tatia. Emrys told me that in due time, one of her descendant, who is me, will inherits Merlin's power. "

"Yes yes... But it doesnt make sense..."

"Then let me finish... Hermione...." I said, slightly annoyed. " When Niklaus's mother created them as vampire, she used Tatia's blood .... and somehow her magic went wrong and she doesn't know who is the person who carries the cure...all she knew is the cure will be the first witch in Tatia's blood line...." I paused and breathed. "And i'm the only witch in her bloodline.."

Hermione gasped. I breathed in and breathed out. All of a sudden the line went dead. "Of course... Of course you hang up on me..." I grumbled. From that one short moment, I felt as someone was watching me. Just as i turned, there was no one. Obviously there was someone, like a vampire.

Just as I was about to get back to my room, someone grabbed me from the back and sprinted out from the house. I was being moved fast. Really fast.

I was kidnapped by a Vampire.