13

*Emma

Whatever he said was not true. I do have a family and sure do i have friends. My life was a mess. My parents are dead, my sister was a vampire and my brother was a vampire hunter. And there i was, the gifted witch. I sighed as I walked back to the Salvatore's home. There stood the Salvatore brothers, Elena , and Jeremy. "Hey" i uttered.

"How was that amazing dinner?'said Elena sarcastically.

I kept my head down and replied her in a weak voice, "It was horrible." After that I took a seat and laid back. I sighed and rested my head on the chair. I heard them talking loudly but their voices started to fade away. My eyes burned all of a sudden. My sight turned white then I saw the images flashing uncontrollably. There were voices. I heard them. It was James Glenn, Peter Hive ,Helena Newton and Marvin Martin. The missing children. They were crying.

"Mummy..." one said.

"I want to go home.... please....Let me go..." the other said.

"Emma......." a girl said. That voice strocked me like lightning. "Safe me... Emma.... please.... find me.... you are the gifted witch.... please find me and bring me home to my mummy..." Then i heard her cries. Non stop. It was as if she was trying to reach me.

"You must be Helena.... hold on....i'm coming for you... I'll find you.. i promise..." I replied.

Then the images stopped. I caught a breath as if I just got out of the water. I felt my face wet with tears. The boys and Elena were right in front of me, worried. I wiped my tears away and then looked at Damon.

"Do you have a test tube?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Can i have one?"

"Sure... hold on" He replied and left to get one. In mere seconds he came back with a test tube and its stopper. Damon then asked,"What is this for?"

"erm... i just need them to sent a memory to a friend.." I replied.

I closed my eyes and thought about the images that I had seen with my middle finger on my temple. While concentrating on the images, I slowly , moved my finger away, letting the memory emerged out from my temple. I opened my eyes and insert the memories into the test tube. I closed it with the stopper.

On queue, Precious, my sweet owl swooped in and rested on my lap. She looked at me with her big eyes and grabbed the test tube by the mouth. I carried her and brought her closer to my face, "Bring it to Hermione Jean Granger..." Its head tilted a little bit and then nodded. I kissed her head and then let her go.

"What was that?" Jeremy asked.

"My owl..." i chuckled.

"Not that... " he added. I looked at him and waited for his reply. "You went all possessed...."then he paused. "Your eyes ... turn all bright gold and then... you just... took that thing out..."

"Long story short, brother.... My life is fucked. and that... is just a power that only I and a guy has it. He's powerful.. that's for sure..." then i stopped.

I stood up which made them did the same. "erm....Stefan... is there a room... that i can sleep in?"

"yea..." Said Stefan who then asked me to follow him. The house was big and beautiful. It looked like it was build in the victorian times but it was not possible.. anyway. Since the boys already lived in here since the 18oo's.

We came to a stop where Stefan opened the door for me. I looked in and it was beautiful. Somehow my clothes were already in there. Then he added, "I hope you find this room comfortable... Your stuffs are already in there. The girls brought it in, " There was a short paused but he decided to continue. "I know you would not stay long but I really hope that you will stay a little while longer.. for Elena and Jeremy.."

"Firstly thanks. " I paused. "Stefan... you know that i would love to stay but I can't and you know that. My world... needs me.... sooo much... And those kids.... that are missing... they need me... It is hard for me to explain and you won't understand my situation but i cannot stay for long... and i am terribly sorry.... " I looked down in disappointment. Disappointed of myself to be precise.

When i looked up, Stefan was already gone. But I saw a note on my bed side table from Elijah saying in 3 years times, my life will be bind with the originals and i knew i couldn't wait that long. I needed help. I need Aithusa to help me. To prevent it from even happening.