Chapter 5

Allison

"My boss is a fucking bastard, jerk but sexy as hell, None can deny that" I gulped down the tequila shot that was set up on Christine's kitchen island. I had ended up in Christine's house degrading that asshole who asked me to pay the bill for his suit. I was so fucking angry that I had cursed him like a sailor in my mind.

"Do you like him?" she squeezed a lemon in her mouth before downing her shot of tequila. Christine had become my best friend just in a span of two hours yesterday. She was a nice friendly girl. She had a class and that girl was that damn good of a cook. I would just love to be her roommate.

"I don't like him, Christine, right now I loathe him. I hate him because of what he said and his arrogant ass. He was so rude and acted like shit that I wanted to spank his ass! Damn, but when I look at his face and that firm body I want to jump over his bone Christine. If I just shut out my ears and don't hear a damn thing he says then I surely would have liked him. He is hot and a hunk of a man and the only man who didn't melt at the sight of me. I just want to kiss him while he is spread over my bed like a bed sheet and sleep all over him with a little fun with him." I pressed my thumb and finger together to tell her what I wanted. We both were drunk to our asses. I was sleeping over her kitchen island on one side and him on the other side.

"You are in lust girl!" She cheered with her hands up in the air.

"NO!! I can't lust over that idiot. He was rude and arrogant to me. I shouldn't lust after him but I just want to have his body and his member." I said the last part with a wide grin.

"You are really gone, girl. If you get a chance to jump over his bones do it or you might go crazy" She laughed out loud before falling down the stool. My eyes widened and rushed towards her in my drunken state. She was still laughing on the floor when I got to her. She was drunker than me. Why? Because she was rolling on the ground. I laughed with her.

"I'm a good girl you know,' saying that she burst out in laughter.

"You had too much to drink my friend. Let's get your ass moving and get you to bed." After a lot of efforts, I was able to get her to her bed.

"Ally, you are a nice girl and I really hope you get that sexy arrogant boss of yours," She slurred.

"Yeah, yeah. Now go to sleep." Rather than going back to my house I crashed on her couch. I had been drained all of my energy by thinking of that arrogant ass of mine. He was sexy but at the same time, I wanted to hate him, loathe him maybe. He was a prick and the king of it. I could call him million of names after he pushed my buttons like that and would have just beaten the shit out of him when he changed the reporting time into an earlier one. However, every time I remembered his eyes I wouldn't the qualities of being a jerk inside of him. His exterior was cold and brutal but through his eyes, I could feel that he hid something. There was something that went deep. Something pulled me to him. I didn't know why I felt this way but something called me to him. He couldn't bear the sight of me maybe it was due to my unfiltered mouth. I flirted with him but from inside I was fucking embarrassed to not have control over my tongue. He was a fine specimen, he might have something in his life but he looked so closed off. His walls were stronger than that of Lana's. Lana's? Why did I compare him to her? Did he suffer some way too? Thoughts like those bombarded my drunken mind.

My phone chimed with a notification drawing out of those thoughts. Picking up my phone from the coffee table I looked at it even when I was too tired to keep my eyelids open. It was an email from my department. Everyone in the department was called early in the morning by seven due to an emergency. Emergency? What kind of emergency was it? But if they were calling us so early in the morning, it would be something too important. I looked at the time and it was one in the morning. I was surely going to have a headache tomorrow morning but I could surely utilise the five hours I had besides the one for getting ready for sleep. Setting up an alarm I let the tiredness wash over me and in minutes I was out like a horse.