Chapter 13

Allison

My blood boiled seeing him standing right there outside. I had this utter desire inside of me to hurt him to punish him for what he had done to me. I had cried to sleep thinking about the humiliation I had felt. 

"Does Christa lives here?" He asked unsurely and I just wanted to hit him with something because he opened his mouth. That vile and dirty mouth that had said those words to me, made me feel like a shit. He was a monster. I didn't want to even see his face. I just closed the fucking door on his face and moved inside the house without giving him a reply. Christine was setting the table. I had been not in the mood of having company right now but the sweet nature of hers had forced me out of my misery and anger. I was trying to be normal and I might have even succeeded at that but seeing his face just ruined it all. I had cried a lot but after that anger inside of me had surged. I was fucking angry. I wanted to destroy things, bang them up and imagined too many times that it was his head that I was banging on the wall. I knew it was a dream and I couldn't do it but I wanted to hit him, rob him of all the happiness and sanity. There was this need inside of me to haunt him and make him feel like shit for what he had done to me.

"Who was it?" Christine asked me drawing me out of my dangerous thoughts. I took calm breaths before answering to her.  She didn't deserve my anger. She was trying to help me up from my misery and even making me meet her old friend. I had tried to escape from this but I couldn't. Christine has pleaded me to be here because she had boasted about having a new special friend that was me to her old friend and wanted me here to meet that friend.

"No one. Wrong address maybe. A man was asking for Christa." I replied.

"What? Oh my god," she ran towards the door and opened it up. The fucking devil was still standing there talking to her now. He even fucking smiled and I hated him, hated those smiles. My eyes grew wide as Christine invited him in. Why the hell she was inviting him in? 

"Allison this the friend, I wanted you to meet, Noel." My anger just fucking fumed and touched the fucking sun. 

"And Noel this my friend whom I had told you about today. Sorry about you standing there, I don't use my nick name Christa anymore. She knows me by my first name Christine only. " Her smiling face didn't matter to me. I wanted to kill Noel. His eyes widened and then narrowed down at me. He was going to speak something and I knew that something vile would only come out of that mouth. So before he could say something I did.

"I know him very well, Christine," I said with no smile and emotions. Her eyes turned to me and then him with a frown on her face.

"How?" She questioned confused. Noel's face turned away from me and even her. He was looking anywhere but towards both of us.

"Well, he is my boss for one and he is a fucking monster." My voice dripped with anger and distaste for him.

"Monster? I can understand he is your boss but a monster?" Christine asked confused.

"Oh, I'm not at all confused Christine. I know what I'm saying and he does too." Her eyes looked up to Noel.

"Allison, maybe there is some misunderstanding," Christine tried to reason but I couldn't hear her out.

"There isn't one there. You have no fucking idea what he had done to me, Christine? If you knew then you would have hated him yourself." Christine looked up to Noel for answers but he didn't even look at her. His eyes were downcast like they should have been.

"What did he do?" Christine asked while her eyes were set on Noel.

"He revenge fucked me and degraded me just because he thought I was a fucking rat in his firm. He didn't hear me and kept on blaming me and humiliating me. You know why I didn't talk to you yesterday Christine is because I was drowning in my own misery brought into my life because of him. I was willing so I couldn't even call it fucking rape like he wanted me too." Christine gasped hearing what I said. Tears welled in her eyes.