Chapter 16

Noel

"We didn't have sex," I whisper yelled in frustration. This girl was driving me crazy. She was demanding answers and I was even giving them but she still wasn't fucking satisfied. What did she want me to do? Lie down and beg her because I was sure as hell not going to do that.

I had promised to Christa that I would beg her but Allison's goddamn behavior made it freaking impossible for me to even think that. She said she forgives me and now she was saying to stay the hell away from me.

"What did you just said?" She asked with shockingly.

"We didn't fuck or had sex," I repeated for her to hear and pushed open the door making her stumble back.

"Now, now that is a straight lie," She angrily spoke. "Something had happened that day and I'm sure of it because I remember going to your room and we were naked-" she said pacing.

"And then I don't remember shit," She cried out. "What the fuck happened, Noel?"

"I drugged you," I confessed.

"What the hell did you do?" She screamed at my face. Her anger was evident but shit I wasn't ready for it.

"I thought you were a traitor and they had sent you to frame me up for some bullshit assault. So I drugged you and let you think that we had sex but in reality, I left you on your own when you started to--,"

"Stop!" she yelled making my words come to a halt. She looked at me like I had killed her cat.

"Ahh, fuck," she yelled. "I can't believe a word you say right now,"

"I-" I tried to speak but her fuming eyes stopped me.

"Don't you dare speak a word? Do you have any fucking idea what the hell you did?

You drugged me, you asshole. How could you even do that?" each word was filled with anger.

"I'm sorry," I apologized.

"Fuck, if it would have been just sex I would have just let you off the hook but you bastard drugged me," she screamed in my face. Her calling me names was getting on my nerves.

"I know I did the wrong thing but it was all done under false pretense and the drug was safe. So no freaking harm was done that isn't forgivable and stop the fuck calling me names." I yelled out but it didn't really help in controlling the situation. Allison fumed in anger in front of me.

"Are you a fucking doctor? How the fuck do you think it wouldn't have reacted to me or I wouldn't have died. You think you are right in doing what you did. But fuck you, Noel. You did the wrong thing and that too with the wrong person. Get the fuck out of here or I'm calling the police," Fuck it! She really wasn't understanding a thing. Wasn't my sorry and apologizes enough for her to let this go? I wanted to reason with her but her throwing of police made me wanted to recede back. Doloris would freaking kill me if the police got involved. I knew for sure that she would have my head. However, I still needed to apologize to her or Christa won't let me off the hook. How the hell my life did become this complicated in few days?

"I'm sorry," I said raising my hands in surrender. "I know I have hurt you and it was so wrong of me to do-,"

"I don't want to hear anymore, Noel. Just get the fuck out," She raged out. "I'm done with you and your bullshit."

"Allison,"

"Get out Noel, I don't even want to hear a damn thing from you now on or even see your face right now!" She said pushing me out. I tried to have her hear me but she wasn't hearing a damn thing.

"Wait," she suddenly stopped. "What was the name of the drug you gave me?" she asked.

"It was- "

"Forget it, I don't want to know. Get out!" Was she fucking bi-polar?