Chapter 15

Allison

The insistent ringing, had me wake up from my sleep which I might add was hard to get with all the fucking drama that happened at Christine's. The fucking bell was nowhere going to stop. I was still half in sleep and half awake and had a pounding headache which was to be blamed on the bottle of whiskey which was a parting gift from Chloe.

 The bell kept on ringing and I went to the door on my wobbly legs.  Swinging the door open I only came to see that no one was there.I squinted my eyes to make sure that I wasn't missing something. The ringing was still coming from somewhere. I looked at the bell thinking it had gone wrong but it was everything was fine but me. The only thing I hadn't realized in all this fiasco was that it wasn't the doorbell ringing but my phone. Shutting the door with full force I searched for my phone rubbing my eyes and that damn thing was on the bed where I was sleeping. 

Damn the whiskey!

I picked up the phone only to find an unknown number. I looked at the time only to realize it was around eleven in the morning. Without waiting any further second I answered the phone as whoever it was damn persistent.

"Hello," I was still trying to make the sleep go away from my eyes.

"Hey, you were still sleeping?" A guy asked from the other side and I made a scrunched up face. Who was he to ask me that?

"It's my business of how long I sleep, got any problems?" I answered with my sarcastic tone. The guy, on the other hand, laughed wholeheartedly. "Who is this by the way?" I added.

"Hey Allison, this is Adam, the crazy guy who has asked you on a date and we are supposed to go out this evening. Does that ring any bells?" He spoke and my eyes widened.

"Holy shit. Fuck!" I cursed.

"I would love to," he said. "Where would you like it in your bed or mine?" He said laughing. If he really thought that I would grow shy at this. He was so mistaken.

"Oh, baby, how about doing it in your office. I think you would have a perfect desk to bang me on." Now it was who was laughing.

"Damn, don't fill those thoughts in my mind, Allison. I swear I would most probably drag you here just before our date," He said and all sleep was lost to me.  I was in a good mood.

"Promises, promises. What am I going to do with them?" 

"Allison, you should stop this or I would come there and start fulfilling my promises." His tone had an edge and it told me that he was so close. It felt dangerous but at the same time exciting like hell.

"You started this," I replied.

"Yeah, yeah but I think it's going too far. We need to stop if we don't want to fuck like bunnies right now." I laughed at his words. I was surely attracted to Adam. 

"Okay, no more talks like that. Now tell me what you called to talk about." I asked as it was his call that had made me act stupidly. Who hell opens there door when there was phone was ringing? Well me!

"I wanted to do a raincheck that we were still on for today," 

"We are Adam, and I'm sure if I don't show up you will be at my apartment banging on my door demanding your date." That was true, this man was admant on going on a date with me.

"Yeah, I might do that. Be ready at seven I will pick you up."

"Sure," I was smiling and happy. At least he was there to uplift my mood.

"See you later, Allison," I could feel his happiness in his voice and it looked like he wasn't going to end the call.

"Goodbye, Adam," I sang and hung up on him.

The ringing began again and this time when I looked at my phone it wasn't ringing. This time it was the damn door. I hit my head on my phone. I really needed to change my damn ringtone, they both were too similar. Such things can only happen to me. I walked to the door and opened it. There stood a man who made my blood boil. Noel stood there with flowers in his hand. His eyes were still the same, he didn't look any different from the same man who had humiliated me.

"I just wanted to say sorry," He spoke and I fucking shut the door in his face. The doorbell rang again. It didn't ring, it was incessant like he had put his finger on it. It made me cover my ears. Can't he see that I fucking didn't want to see him? When the ringing stopped I felt like a relief only to be shaken up by the incessant banging on my door. I was fed up, fuming in anger and wanted to bang his head on the fucking bell and door. My wild thoughts were too dangerous. Only he could ruin my mood in minutes. 

"What the hell do you want!" I shouted looking at my closed door. The banging stopped.

"I just want to say sorry," He said in a high tone and let me tell you his voice sounded angry than fucking sorry.

"Fuck your sorry," I raged out. 

"We already fucked Allison, I have no fucking intention to fuck my sorry. All I need you to is accept my apologies and maybe come back to work," He said enraging me. Swingin open my door I looked at him with my fury filled eyes. If I was in the fucking anime I would have fire surrounding all around me. He pushed the flowers toward me which I had clearly not sen. They were white roses and I fucking hated them.

"Come back to work and accept your apologies. You fucked me over Mr.  Noel, you just said that. You humiliated me for nothing and you want me to accept your apologies. Like I said earlier fuck your apologies." Taking the flower from him I was going to bang them on his hand when his fingers wrapped around my wrist and pushing me against the door. I tried to slap him with my free hand but it was pinned down on the door above my head like the other one. I was breathing fire. Why the hell I always found myself in this position.

"I said I was sorry," He breathed out looking at me. His green eyes boring into mine. I thrashed in his hold and he pinned me down with pushing his body against mine.

"Stop it!" he roared making me stop. I hated him.

"I made a mistake a big one and I'm sorry." I could feel his harsh breath fanning on my cheeks. "I have been fucked over before by someone and most probably by those people I accused of, so I'm sorry." His voice was strained. I could see a pain glimmering in his eyes so similar to the one I had seen in Lana's eyes once. Suddenly I was once taken back in time when I had been with Lana when I had found at her worse. She had the same look in his eyes like he had. 

"Why did you do it?" I asked silently no fighting, nothing. He was taken aback by my question.

"It doesn't matter," his eyes closed as he spoke.

"If you want me to forgive you then tell me," something called me to ask. His eyes opened and he stared at me widely.

"Someone fucked me over too deeply and I was left broken in the fucked up mess I was dragged into. I thought they had sent you to drag me into a mess. I was mistaken and I acted on the first impression rather than thinking it over and I'm sorry for it." The pain in his voice didn't go unnoticed. He was the male version of Lana, troubled and heartbroken.

"I forgive you, now step the fuck away,"  I said letting it go. It was hard for me to be angry with him like this when I saw a part of broken man in front of me. He had a reason and maybe I still didn't like him or even hated him but I could forgive him. I could forgive but not forget.

"Just stay away from me. I didn't want to be reminded of ever again and seeing you will remind me of it. So please stay the hell away from me," I said getting out of his hold. He let me go this time and those stupid white roses fell on the floor beside us. He stepped back and I moved into the house. I looked at him as he stared at me.

"You should go," I said standing near the door and closing the door. He didn't budge, he stood where he was. I looked away and pushed the door in hopes he would go away.

"We didn't have sex," the words whisper- yelled leaving me shocked and wide-eyed.

.....................................................................................................................

Hope you all like it!!!