Chapter 18

Allison

"You have been quiet?" Adam asked from the other side of the table. I couldn't stop my mind from going back to Jayce and Richard's words. I had tried hard not to let them ruin the date, but it had been of no use.

 My mind kept reeling back to Noel and his connection to them. I looked up and saw the gloomy face of Adam. He had looked forward to this date and his friends and my thoughts were ruining it all up. He had tried to make talk, but I had replied with a few yes or no only. I could tell he had made efforts by being quite attentive to me and what I had wanted. I think no one has been this attentive to me ever. He had even tried to ask me my favorites, but my one-word replies were truly killing the mood.

"Just trying to figure out what is used in here that makes me want to eat this every day," I said looking at my lamb salad with fregola and taking a bite. Adam laughed so hard that everyone's eyes turned to us. I wasn't mad at him but kind of relieved to see him laughing.

"I'm sorry but the way you were looking at your food I thought that you were trying to kill the lamb all over again," he said after his laugh died out. I shrugged and took another bite of food but not from mine but his plate of glazed chicken breast. He shook his head at this, but I just winked at him. He just gave me one of his dazzling smile.

"I'm done," I said as I wiped my plate clean.

"We still have got the desert to order in," Adam reminded.

"I feel like if I even drink water I would blast,"

"Well if that's the case then we should go on with celebrating. Maybe it will help you make some space for desert." he suggested. I laughed at it. He called the waiter telling him that we were done here for the night. Handing him a tip he walked towards me and pulled me gently to my feet.

"Let's go," he said with that devilish smile. Once again, the moods have changed, and we were back to being flirty. It took us exactly twenty minutes to reach the club and I had questioned and questioned Adam about his likes mostly of things outside the bed. I car had waivered when I asked him how did he like woman in bed. He just shook his head at and said that I was something different. I flirted, made sexual innuendos and gave air to the flicker of sexual tension. I felt like a bad girl with Adam. He bought the wild side out of me.

It felt a little weird when we didn't use the main entrance but went all the way to the other side of building to enter. It looked like there was another club behind a club that big. Adam dragged me into the elevator and pushed in a code that took us straight two levels down the basement away from the pounding music above us.

I raised my brow in question at Adam and he just winked at him. When the elevator doors opened I was in awe. With aerial dancers, women pole dancing and the most sensual beats playing, it felt like I had entered into another world. As I walked inside with Adam's hand resting on my back I was lost for a moment. I had seen things but never something ever like this. The flashes of lights ricocheted off of the mirrored walls. It felt like there as firework going on inside.

"Do you bring each on of your dates here?" I asked him with a raised brow turning to him.

"To tell you the truth no one has been here on their first date," he answered. "You are the special one," he added winking at me. He guided me to the bar where the bartender nodded to him and I was glad that it was a guy. I wasn't really not in a mood of repeat. As we settled on two stools my eyes wandered around taking everything in and my feet thrummed to the beat. I could feel like there was nothing but seduction and sex in the air. Every where my eyes landed I could see one or another person kissing or touching. The music and my surrounding made me feel sensual and a bit horny to add.