Memories, scars, and love

I woke up to the sound of my dad barging into my room. I noticed it was still dark as fuck outside. My dad soon threw the crutches I left behind while going to lunch. One hit my face while the other hit my stomach. It caused me to practically spit everywhere from the contact. Before I knew it I was met with a large fist to the face. I then flew of the bed looking lifeless on the ground. I didn't bother to move.

(At night again...)

I quickly got dress hiding all my disgusting bruises, scars, and wounds. I needed to get to work. I then proceeded to my car and put my crutches in the trunk. I got there I quickly got out and grabbed my crutches and walked right in. I checked in and went behind the counter with Jack. I didn't say a word and I didn't want to.

" Are you okay?" Jack asked looking at me.

" Yes I'm perfectly fine." I said with a monotone voice.

" So I see you got your crutches back!" He said with a small smile. I looked towards him and realized that's why my dad threw them at me. Jack probably followed me home and gave it to my dad...

" Yes, thank you" I said trying to smile but I didn't work.

"Your dad seems pretty scary" I slightly flinched when he went to pat my shoulder. Oh shit, I hope he didn't see that. Oooohhhh fuck.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said quickly pulling his hand away. Fuck he saw it.

(Couple of hours later)

The store was dead quite to the point you could probably hear a pin drop. It wasn't until someone came in that my mind was disturbed. I looked up slightly smiling to greet our costumer hello. My smile soon quickly faded when I saw my dad.

He was walking towards the counter in a zig zag way meaning he was drunk as fuck. He slipped a few times until he grabbed my throats slightly pick me up.

" Sir what the fuck!? Put him down!!"

He didn't put me down. He instead sent me flying to the floor. He stomped my face in a couple of times then kicked my stomach til I was coughing blood.

" STOP IT RIGHT THE FUCK NOW" Jack said trying to pry my father of me but was pushed back in the process.

"Get away from me you little brat! He deserves this! He's a pathetic worthless piece of shit! He could die any moment and I'd have no complaints. He went back to punching me. The world then became dark.

(Jack's pov)

This man! This is Mark's dad. I stood myself in front of the cruel man. After I realized Mark passes out with blood splatter rage took control of me. I knew i wouldn't be able to win against this guy but did I care? No!

" I will motherfucking call the police on you if you don't stop!" I screamed at the man with rage filled eyes.

He then stomped out of the store . I looked back at Mark with worry filling me to the brim. I took him to my apartment and set him on the couch. I took out the med kit I had and got to work. Nothing could prepare my eyes for the horrific scene that would lay right in front of me. I took off his jacket only to be greeted by scars. Lots of them. There wasn't a patch of clear skin on his arms. I wanted to cry for I've grown fond of the boy laying unconscious in front of me. I barely knew the boy and I started caring deeply. What is wrong with me? Have I gone insane? Is it because me and...him...are a like? I don't know. I bandaged him up and headed to bed waiting for the events that would happen when I woke from my horrible slumber. Insomnia is a cruel thing my friends. I laid down only to have nightmares await me.

(Mark's pov)

I slowly opened my eyes to the unfamiliar place. I quickly shot up which caused pain to spread all over my whole entire body. I recalled last nights events slowly. I then saw I moving figure to my left from the couch I laid on. The person reached a hand towards me but I flinched and covered myself up.

" I'm sorry.." the hound man said stepping from the shadows. It was Jack.

I quickly looked at my arms and my eyes widened to the size of saucers.
I hid them under the blanket.

"Did you see?..." I barely even whispered the words.

" What do you mean?" He said with a puzzled expression taking over his face.

" DID YOU FUCKING SES THEM?!?!" I yelled at Jack becoming angry.

" See what?!" He slightly raised his voice.

" DID YOU FUCKING SEE MY SCARS?!?!" I yelled and turned my head with tears streaming down my face. I quickly snapped my head down towards my covered arms.

"I...i uhm... yes I did see them" Jack stuttered and had a pained expression on his face.

" WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TAKE OFF MY SWEATSHIRT? HM?! FUCKING ANSWER ME!" I practically screamed at the green haired man. He was slightly taken back but then put on his normal emotionless expression.

" I was helping you... you were hurt and I tried to fix you." He said trying to take a step towards me.

I raised my hands to my face looking at them. They became blurry from tears I had fought so hard to keep back. I put my head in my hands and started sobbing.

Your a monster. You should die. End it. You worthless. Worse then dirt. A person saw the real you, you should be ashamed.

These words kept on repeating. I felt a warm presence surround me as if it were protecting me from falling apart.
My world soon came to a close and for once I peacefully slept.

Authors notes:
The word count for this chapter is 1,076! Woohoo! Jack and Mark will start to become closer and closer I promise you! This is something that should bring tears to your eyes (nobody cries) dammit a least I tried lol. Leave some comments/feedback about my story on how I should improve it or just complimenting. Bye for now my loves!