Male Salamence

"Woooooo!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Me and my Pokemon, Salamence, were flying high in the sky. I looked down and the town below looked super small. Like a doll house for a little girl. And the people and Pokemon looked like blurry ants. Me and Salamence landed gracefully on the ground. I hopped off and patted Salamence's neck. "Thanks Salamence! That was fun! I always love flying around on your back!" I thanked my friend, he nudged my back. "I know your tired. To tell the truth," I stretched my arms and yawned. "I'm tired myself and I wasn't even doing the flying." I scratched the back of my neck sheepishly. Salamence seemed to of let out a bit of an annoyed sigh.

Time skip~

Last night I slept on Salamence. But something feels different now, it doesn't feel like Salamence at all. More like a, another human! 'Okay plan A: run for it. Plan B: Headbutt this stranger. Plan C: Play it cool and pretend to sleep.' I was thinking of strategies of how to get out of this situation.

"Oi! (Y/N)! Wake up!" I heard a voice command. It didn't sound like anybody's I know, yet it was so familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it. I fluttered my eyes open, trying to get used to the bright sunlight. The first thing I see is a guys face only a few inches from mine. My face goes as red as a Magcargo. Instinctively I bolt forward and crash heads with the stranger. He reels back and holds his head in pain, I scramble a few feet away from him. Holding my throbbing temple. I couldn't help but accuse this man.

"Wh-Wheres Salamence!? Who are you!?" I asked pointing my index finger at him.

"I am Salamence, idiot!" He argued

"That is such a stupid thing to say! How retarded are you!? Salamence is a Pokemon genius!"

"(Y/N)! Le-"

"How do you know my name!?"

"Shut up and let me explain!" He seemed pissed, so I closed my mouth. "Last night I was enveloped in a strange light. Next thing I knew, I was human." He stated.

"So you are Salamence..." He nodded. I pulled my hair back "This is... unbelievable."

"I agree." He stated.

Time skip 3 months later~

I've been living with Salamence as a human for about three months since the day he turned human. Sometimes I'm happy he's human, others... I wished he was still a Pokemon. I started to hum the tune to the song on the radio. I washed the dishes from dinner while Salamence seemed to have gone for a walk. it still was a little strange to see him in this form. I finished drying the last dish and put everything away, then I made my way to my book shelf. I picked out my favorite book and walked out side. Sitting on my rocking chair I began to read. I was so into the book I didn't notice Salamence was looking over my shoulder. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long. You were really into your book."

"I don't think it's a good thing that you were standing there long." 

"Also you got a text." He handed me my phone.

"When did you steal my phone!?"

He shrugged "I didn't steal it." He then put his hands up in defeat. I glared at him for a little longer before checking my text messages.

"Lets see..." I clicked my tongue on the roof of my mouth while I scrolled through the messages. "Oh! Gavin wants to meet with me at a cafe. He says he's got something important to tell me."

"Gavin!?"

"Yeah whats wrong with that?"

"N-Nothing... just go on your date or what ever." Salamence turned his face away from mine, a light pink dusted his cheeks. I shrugged.

Time Skip~

I was ready to go on the 'date' in Salamence's words. I grabbed my bag and phone. Right as I was about to walk out the door, Salamence walked in. Next thing I knew I got a text from Gavin. "Never mind don't come. Today was a bad day." I read the message out loud. "I wonder whats all that's about?" Salamence smirked. "What did you do?" I turned to Salamence.

"I canceled the date." He stated boldly.

"Why!?"

"Because your mine! Not his!" It took us a moment to process this, then Salamence's face turned a little red.

"Ar-are you... jealous?"

"N-NO!" He countered.

"You are!" I began to laugh at him "That is to cute. I can't be-" I was cut off by a pair of warm lips against mine.

"Shut up would you." He grumbled. The male made his way over to the couch and plopped down. In about a few seconds he was out col I shake my head

 "Couldn't even make it to his bedroom." I mumbled to myself. I grabbed a blanket and walked over to Salamence, then I was about to cover him up when he pulled me onto the couch with him. "S-S-Salamence!" My face turned scarlet.

"Be quiet, I'm tryna sleep here." He mumbled as he pulled me closer to him. I soon drifted off to sleep with him.

Hey guys! I was wondering if you could give me feed back on certain things. Anything in particular, like certain stories. Do you want them longer? Shorter? More updates? Stuff like that! Also something like if the plots to boring would help a lot. Since my goal is to share good stories with you guys! And yea next one shot up is male Charizard x reader, after that is an A/N, then a Male Jolteon x reader! See you soon~

Love you all my little cubs~