Male Reshiram

(Requested by @Moonflower1432 Hope you enjoy this!~ sorry it took so long!)

I rushed to the research site in a hurry, I didn't want to miss a thing! I kept a good grip on my papers. "I-I'm here!" I gasped out to my coworkers.

"About time!" They gestured for me to come over to them. "Come on, we need you to see the ruins." they informed me and I gladly bounced at their heels. once we entered the cave, a string was nailed against the wall and lamps hung from them, illuminating the hole in the side of the mountain. We reached an extravagant place, full of ruins and statues.

"This place is fantastic!" I muttered under my breath. It was, so elegant looking, water trickled from the rocky roof and men and women were visible in their yellow construction hats.

"Your going to need this to protect your head." One man handed me a hat and I fumbled it on. They let me go and I wandered the place and examined every nook and cranny. It seemed to of been worshiped often and many hieroglyphics were carved in the ancient stone. A smile crept on my face as I grew near a magnificent statue. It was one of Reshiram. I wandered around it and saw the battle of Zekrom and Reshiram written on a long wall of stone. Brushing my fingers against it I mumbled to myself the story I was told as a child. But then a thought came to my mind,

"Reshiram stands for Yang, and Zekrom stood for Yin. It makes sense right?" I asked the still air, and of course no response. 

Time Skip~

 Everyone must be asleep by now and I couldn't get a wink of sleep myself. I don't know why but I decided to head back to the ruins. I grabbed my notebook and a pencil thinking I might be able to get a little work done. I followed the dim lights all the way to the ruins. My fingers rubbed against the ruff wall as I walked deeper into the mountain. once I reached the Reshiram statue I looked back to the wall and rested against it. I looked down at my notes and pulled out a drawing I made, it was one of Reshiram.  Once I fully pulled that out, all of my papers toppled over and I scrambled to grab them. A pale hand reached down to help me collect them, "Thank you!" I said a little startled by the mans presence. He looked up to me and nodded, "Man of few words I see." once we collected the rest of the papers I gave him a smile, "Once again thank you!" I rested against the wall with the story on it, and slid my butt to the ground. Getting a good view of the statue I began to sketch it, the male sat next to me.

Time skip~

After I was half way done with my drawing the thought finally came to me, "What's your name?" I asked the pale male. He seemed to have hesitated for a moment and then spoke,

"Reshiram."

"Ah like the- WAIT WHAT!?" I whipped around to face the guy and his face was completely straight. "Y-You've got to be kidding me, y-your Reshiram...?" He nodded, "I-I can't believe a living legend is sitting next to me!" I covered my mouth in disbelief, "Y-You've been like a hero to me since I was a kid... one thing that confuses me is why you showed yourself to me?"

"I have my reasons." He told me, I wanted a little bit more information but I decided to not pry into it.

"So, what brings you to these old ruins?" I calmed myself down and was almost finished with my sketch of the statue. Reshiram shrugged,

"Something pried at me to come here." He informed me,

"Interesting..." I mumbled, "Mind if I do an interview on you?"

"Interview?"

"You know, like ask a few questions about yourself." I explained, earning a nod in return. "Okay, lets start off with your where you were born."

"I'm not sure where I was exactly born, but it was during the time of the war plaguing the region."

"Ah I see. Then how about your everyday life?"

"That often consists of fighting with Zekrom, or um... personal things..."

"Alright." 

'I wonder what he meant by personal things?' I thought to myself

"So, your types are fire and dragon, correct?" I asked pulling back a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Correct." I stood up for a moment "What is it?" Reshiram asked

"It feels like the cave is shaking..." I mumbled, looking around. 

"Look out!" I was tackled to the ground by Reshiram, knocking the wind out of me. His face was inches from mine and his warm breath hit my face, causing my face to flush red as Reshiram looked back at something. I craned my neck into a certain position so I was able to see what he was looking at. A large stone stood there in pieces, it was sitting in the same spot I stood at. I was a little scared now, after that happened I didn't know what to think. "Are you alright?" He asked me, I nodded slowly, shock still in my body after that experience. "Good." He got off me and sat there, "I don't know what I would've done if you were crushed..." He mumbled covering one of his eyes.

Time Skip~

It's been about a year and I get freak went frequent visits from Reshiram. Today he asked me to come to the woods for a picnic. I happily obliged to the offer and now made my way to the spot he asked to meet. "Thank you for coming miss (Y/N)." He gave me a smile.

"Thank you for inviting me." I said, giggling afterwards.

"Shall we go then?" He asked,

"Of course!" I followed him to the spot. Once we reached the given area we set up and after the meal Reshiram broke the silence.

"(Y-Y/N)..."

"Hm? What is it?" A hint of concern in my voice, Reshiram didn't often stutter and when he did it was always about something important. He pulled me into a hug causing me to blush like mad, "R-Reshiram...?" I asked,

"Dragons claim what they like, s-so your mine now... no other male can have you."

"...Reshiram... do you love me...?" I questioned, hugging back.

"If 'love' is what humans describe as a mate than yes... I-I love you." He snuggled his face into the crook of my neck, then continued. "I-I just feel so happy around you. Your angelic smile makes me feel all bubbly inside, a-and your personality is wonderful, flaws and all! I love the way your hair feels, and the way your able to be kind to everyone, even to someone like me. Your gentle and have a love for creativity. I love you so, so much (Y/N)." A warm smile appeared on my face,

"I love you to Reshiram."