Male Dialga

(Requested by @bbub14 Have fun with this!)

I had a secret. Nobody knew except me.

I... was a jumper...

I was able to jump through time, I don't know of anyone else who can. But, I've only been able to jump a little a day. Right before me, a kid was hit by a car, his mother screeching out to him. 'Time to jump' I thought and bounced back in time. I landed a minuet before it happened. I tackled the boy away from the car as his mother began screeching. Scrapping my knees against the concrete I held onto the boy. I pulled away from him and saw tears form in his eyes, ruffling his hair I informed him, "Your alright now." And gave him a small smile. I stood up but twisted my ankle, wincing at the pain I tried to ignore it to the best of my ability.

"Oh thank you miss! How can I ever repay you?" The mother ran over to me and seemed so relieved.

"You shouldn't mess with time little girl" A voice said, I whipped around in search of it, I didn't see another soul in sight.

"Is something wrong sweat heart?" The lady asked. 'She... didn't hear it?' I thought in confusion,

"No, I guess I just heard something that's all." I shook my head while saying this. She then thanked me once more, grabbed her son, and marched off. I let out a sigh as I watched them leave. Turning around I continued my stroll around the town. Looking up at the sky I noticed it was getting late, so I strolled home. Yawning, something catches my eye, looking up I see a black haired male chilling on a tree limb. I stare at the figure in a confused daze. "Hey! Are you okay!?" I called up to him. Startled he fell out of the tree, "Your not the most nimble person on Earth, are you?" I said, tapping his cheek with my foot.

"No, you just startled me!" He pointed out, frankly I couldn't care less. Shrugging it off I limped over to him,

"Anyway, are you alright?" He nodded and I kneeled down so I was eye level with the guy. "Let me help you up." I offered, holding out my scraped hand.

"Thanks." Once he grabbed it I winced in pain, "Is everything okay?" he questioned.

"Y-Yeah." I didn't want this stranger to worry over me so I lied. I looked into his red orbs and noticed the worry in them. I pulled him up and had to look up at him, he was almost a head taller than me! "Now that I see your alright, I'm gonna take my leave."

"Wait!" The man grabbed my wrist and stopped me from moving.

"What is it?" I asked him, a tinge of annoyance in my voice.

"Uh..." He avoided eye contact with me and then let go of my hand and mumbled, "N-Nothing... sorry." Tearing my arm from him I limped away.

Time Skip~

I closed the door to my house behind me and wandered to my bedroom. Letting out a sigh I collapse onto my comfy bed and doze off.

Dream~

I woke up in a pitch black area, nothing to be seen or heard. "Where, am I?" I questioned. Scanning the world around me, the blackness slowly disappeared into thin air. Instead, it became a galaxy, full of stars and hearts? My feet slowly lifted off the ground as a small heart appeared before me. I could see vague images of people, and a little clock strung to the bottom of each heart.

"You've become part of time's dream." I whipped around only to be met with the face of the guy who was in the tree.

"Time's dream?" I questioned, earning a nod in return.

"You are a jumper, correct?"

"H-How'd you know?"

"I know all jumpers, because I am Dialga."

"Your Dialga?" He nodded,

"Come this way." He gestured me to follow so I did. "You have entered your time's dream." He began, "Each dimension has a different time's dream. And each heart stands for a single person." He stopped in front of a tiny heart, "This one for example is new, a baby." He held it in his hands, "You can see him crying as his mother cradles him." I smiled as I watched them. Dialga let the heart fly away, "And this one, this is one of an elderly women. Close to death I presume."

"How do you know?" I asked looking at the old woman's wrinkly face.

"Because of the clock you see here." I nodded, "That is how long they have to live."

"Oh. So, the shorter the time, the less they have to live?"

He nodded, "And I help these people out by creating jumpers, like yourself. I give a certain child the ability to jump."

"Wow." He chuckled at my amazement, and let the woman's heart leave.

"Indeed, and I'm going to tell you something." I looked up to him as he continued, "I've known you through every different dimension. You have always been the same. And although you might not remember me, I've loved you for what seems like eternity." He pulled back strands of my hair. "And so, I'll show you what memories we've made. The sad ones, the happy ones, the times we've argued, and the times we've laughed and poked at each other. I'll show them all to you." Dialga kissed my forehead, and memories came flowing in soon after. Tears slipped out of my eyes. I saw when we went to the movies. I saw he cradled me in his arms when I cried. I saw how much he loved me. I saw he took care of me when I was sick. I saw everything. Including his tears when I was on my death bed, hearing my own words past me whispered to him,

"Don't cry, we'll meet each other again. In a different life time." He grasped my hand in the memory, "We'll make new memories. Make new friends. Have different adventures. Just don't cry, we'll meet again... in a different life time..." Once the memories ended, I clutched onto Dialga, and cried into his chest. He began to pet my head, ushering soft and comforting words to me. A sad, and warm smile on his face the entire time.

End Dream~