Male Umbreon

(Also a Christmas special so uh.... yeah requested by @Moonflower1432 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YALL!)

I was rummaging through a box of decorations when Umbreon finally decided to come out of his room. His hair was a jumbled mess and dark sags were visible under his red eyes. "You look like a zombie."

"Mm." was the only response I got as he took a sip from coffee cop.

"How long did you stay up last night?"

"Till maybe... 5?" He dragged out the 5 as if it was a question.

I sighed. "Staying up all night isn't good for your health." Umbreon groaned, "Don't you groan at me young man!" I playfully threw a a stuffed snowman at him.

"Ay!" He snapped. Blocking the stuffed snowman with his free hand. "You have no right to accuse me of staying up late! You pull all nighters for your own work." He huffed out.

"Ooo~ touchy are we? Is it that time of the month?" I could tell he was starting to get frustrated so I decided to lay off. He was always at his worst when he's pissed. And its ten times worse when he's tired as well. "Any ways. I planned to finish hanging up all the decorations. And then we could make some Christmas cookies or something."

Umbreon shrugged, "Sounds like a plan." He said, taking another sip of his morning coffee. Setting it down he kneeled down next to me and began to rummage through the decorations with me. I pulled out a long stream of tinsel. A few decorations falling out of the box during the process.

"Imma put this on the tree because it looks shiny!" Dashing over I started towards the bottom and made my way up to as high as I could reach. "Umbreon! Halp! I can't reach the top!" I saw him roll his eyes as he strolled over to me. Taking the tinsel out of my hand. His fingers brushing against mine he finished off draping the tinsel over the bristles. "Thank you!" I went back to the box when an idea struck me. I went over to my bedroom door.

"What are you doing (Y/N)?" Umbreon asked. 

"Wait right there! You'll find out soon!" I slammed my bedroom door behind me and tore through my dresser. Eventually finding an adorable reindeer outfit. Basically kicking my door out of the way I strutted down the hall way. Acting flamboyant as hell "Yassss queen!" I said once I posed at the end of the hallway. Umbreon squeezed the bridge of his nose and turned away.

"Why the hell did I decide to date you again?"

"Because you love meh!" I said. Flaunting my outfit, "Am I blinding you wit mah beauty!?" I asked Umbreon.

"No. I turned away from how hideous you look."

"Uwehh! So mean Umbreon-Chan!" I puffed my cheeks and crossed my arms.

"Please stop quoting things from that anime you watch."

"But it makes my heart go gwah! And makes my emotions go whooo!" I could tell how disappointed he was at this moment. I snickered and grabbed his arm. Twirling him around so we were facing each other. "Am I really that ugly?" I asked, putting on my sad puppy face. He tilted his head up and looked away, a light pink brushing up on his cheeks.

"I-I guess not..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yay! Hey! Hey! Why don't we go out and get some hot chocolate! We're running low anyways and I wanna enjoy the snow!" I began tugging at his arm towards the door.

"Alright! Aright! Just stop tugging at my arm. But you have to change, you'll freeze to death out there with no pants on." He stated. "And besides, I don't want anyone to see you in that outfit." He mumbled.

"What was that last part?" I questioned.

"Nothing! Now go get changed!" I nodded and ran back to my bedroom.

Time Skip~

Zooming out the door I met up with Umbreon at the bottom of our driveway. I could see my breath in the air. I began to rub my hands together. Attempting to create some heat. Umbreon soon noticed and grabbed a hold of my hand. The male's hands were surprisingly warm. We just walked in silence. But it was a nice kind of quiet. Very peaceful and beautiful, along with the fascinating snowfall that was going on around us. 

Time Skip~

Me and Umbreon grabbed the hot chocolate powder and came back home. I imedietly set some water to boil so I could make some hot chocolate. "Say (Y/N)." Umbreon began.

"Hm?" 

"Why don't we change up the plans a bit. Instead, why don't we watch some of those Christmas movies you really like. Since I'm not really in the mood to do stuff."

"That sounds nice." The kettle began to whistle and I turned off the heat. "Do you want any hot chocolate Umbreon?" I asked, earning a no in return. 

"I'll go set it up while you get your drink ready." I finished getting my drink ready and almost walked through the doorway. But I was stopped by Umbreon. 

"Is something wrong?" I questioned, giving him a quizzical look. He pointed up, my eyes followed only to find the mistletoe hanging up there. "Oh." Were the only words that escaped my lips before Umbreon kissed me gently. I was a blushing mess by the time he pulled away. A sly smirk visible on his face. "W-Well lets just cuddle together on the couch!" I pushed pass him. Still a flustered mess. A chuckle from Umbreon came from behind me. We both plopped on the couch and draped a blanket over the two of us. 

"We've been dating for a while and you still get flustered over a simple kiss." He states

"Y-Yeah!? So what! I-I'm just not used to it since you don't do it often enough!" I argued.

"Oh? What if I did it more often then?" he whispered in my ear.

"Stop that!" I pushed his face away. "I wanna cuddle. None of that seductive stuff now!" I told him, taking a sip from my hot chocolate.

"Alright then. But once your ready, we could do more~"

"Yeah! Yeah! What ever."  I said. Still flustered as heck.