Male Gallade

(Requested by @Janfanfic1234 happy reading~)

"Yeaaaah!! I'm so excited for this!!" I began to pump my fists as run around full of energy.

"(Y/N). (Y/N). (Y/N)!" Gallade yelled at me and my mood slumped. He let out an annoyed sigh and squeezed the bridge of his nose, "I know your excited to go camping but come on. Get your act together!" he began to scold me. Once the lecture was over I immediately got back to my former mood and ran all over the house grabbing my things.

Time skip~

"Okay, do you have everything?"

"Yup!"

"You sure?"

"Of course!"

"Blanket?" I nodded "Coat?" I nodded once more. As he kept going through the list he paused, "Do you have the necklace?" I genitally pulled it out from underneath my shirt. "Good. I don't know what I would've done if you forgot that..."

"I would never, you know how precious this is to me." I smiled warmly at the ruby held in the cage of gold. He opened the door for me and we set off for the deep woods. As we wandered the the edge of the forest I smiled and hummed a tune as we walked. "I'm excited! Its been forever since we went camping!" I exclaimed, turning to face the green haired male. He nodded and I turned back around to watch where I was going. I could feel his warm presence behind me as we hiked over hills and the roots of trees, heading to the one special spot. I added a skip to my step as we walked across the plains, I could see Pokemon hop out of the tall grass. Then, a special little thing caught my attention. I sprinted for it, 

"(Y/N)! Wait! Where are you running to!?" Gallade began to chase me, he was at my heels. It was like a game of cat and mouse. I dove into the ground and plucked it from the ground

"Gotcha!" I smiled to myself as I stood up and faced my friend. He smacked my head, "Ow!"

"Don't run off like that!" He then noticed what I held in my hands. "So that's why you were sprinting..." he mumbled to him self as he guided me back to the trail. "You saving that for her?" He asked in a genital voice, I nodded and I felt something warm wrap around my hand, the same one that held the flower. "Come here." He told me and gave me a hug. He new today was difficult for me, he could always tell when I was covering up something. He read my like an open book, I hugged back and sniffed a little. Then he pulled away "Don't do that to me now. Save them for later. Here lets wash your face, your filthy covered in all of that dirt." After that, Gallade held my hand the rest of the way and slowly I began to become my cheerful self. We made it to the spot, the one surrounded by trees. The heart of the forest where we played when we were little. Gallade began to set up the tent and I grabbed out the cooking stuff and some food. Once our camp site was set up and ready for anything, we nodded at each other.

"We should head over now. He should be there by now." We wandered over to the grave of my mother. And just as if on cue, Suicune gracefully jumped down right in front of us. He loved my mother as family and treated me like that to. His eyes smiled when he saw me, and he turned into his human form to speak with me.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it (Y/N)?" He asked as he strolled over to my side.

"It has..." I replied a sad smile on my face as I stared at the words carved into the stone hinge.  I silently walked over to her grave and rested the flower right next to her name. "Happy birthday mom." I whispered to the still air that hung around us. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I reached up and rested my own hand on top of his. I glanced back at Gallade who had a worried expression on his face, then a small smile. His eyes were full of sorrow, sadness, and yet, sympathy. I smiled back and tears brimmed my eyes as I turned back to the grave. I smiled at it and got up and clung to Gallade a few tears streaming down my flushed cheeks. Sometimes... its difficult to be strong, that's why I count on these two when I know I can't do something alone. Suicune kneeled down next to the grave and bowed his head. I felt Gallade squeeze me tight but not super tight. After another moment of silence I was let go and I turned back to Suicune, then I bowed. "Thank you for visiting my mother's grave on her birthday, it means a lot, to me and to her."

"I know." He said and patted my head and then a final farewell before he was off again. I then turned to Gallade and we sat in silence for a little bit, before he broke it.

"Come on, lets head back to camp." He held my hand the entire way as a few tears spilled out of my eyes here and there. We cuddled underneath the stars and watched the fire. I snuggled deeper into Gallade's chest and he gripped my waist tighter. A warm smile appeared on my face as the fire filled the night with its crackles and smoke. Embers flew into the night as if they were fire flies. Soon enough I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms. I had a good dream, I got to see my mother's face again after 6 years, it all made me so happy to know that, Gallade and Suicune cared this much for me. I'm happy I still have a family...