Male Zekrom

(I saw your one comment about making a Zekrom One shot... so uhm... here you go friend. TheDarkWarrior1 I hope you like it ^^)

It's been ages since I've heard the tale. The tale of the legendary pokemon Zekrom. The legend of the three pokemon intrigued me ever since I was young. And reading it over and over again always brings a smile to my face. "I wonder what it would be like if I was put into the position of the two princes..." I mumbled to myself, closing the book and sliding it back into it's spot on my book shelf, before pulling the covers over me. I let sleep consume me and drowned the thoughts of worry out of my system.

Time Skip~

I awoke with a jolt. The booming thunder caused me to jump. Rubbing my eyes I wandered over to my window. The rain pelted the glass as I pulled up a chair to watch the storm. But then... something strange happened. I saw something large and black fly across the sky. It was rather difficult to see through the clouds so I couldn't quiet catch all the details of it. "Large...black...flying in a thunder storm..." The realization struck me and I dashed to my book case. Whipping out a flashlight I opened the book and flipped through the pages quickly. "Where is it?" I asked myself. "Of course the one day this might actually happen I can't find the damn page." I growled to myself. Finally once I found the page I set my eyes on the image of Zekrom. Well... more like the ruins that worship it. But hey, better than no picture at all. I traced my finger under the words in search for a connection among all these things. "Finally!" I called out to myself and began re-reading what the book said, "Zekrom is a dragon electric type. In it's tail it has a giant generator that creates electricity. It conceals itself by flying through lightning clouds." I closed the book and dashed downstairs in my pajamas. Almost ripping my raincoat off the hook, I stumbled out the front door. Still trying to get the raincoat on while I run with the flashlight in my teeth. Sometimes, I question my own sanity when I go to all these lengths. Even to get the chance to see a legendary pokemon that might not even exist. I fumbled my way through the forest. Constantly tripping over branches and slipping under neath my own feet due to the wet ground. By now, I'm covered in mud and soaking wet. I'm shivering and tired. "Crazy..." I mumble while lighting strikes in the distance, "That's what I am. I could be dreaming... I could be seeing things... Hell, what are the chances I even get to catch a glimpse of the real Zekrom."

"Fairly likely." I heard a voice call out from behind me. I whip around to find the source of the voice and lay my flashlight upon a male. A smirk on his lips and a hand on one hip.

"And what makes you say that!?" I yell over to him. Making sure he hears me over the storm.

"Because I am Zekrom." He stated, starting to walk closer. I, not trusting the stranger, backed up. "There's no need to be afraid princess." He said reaching a hand towards me.

"Ha! Nice try, Zekrom's a pokemon not a human like you! Maybe do a little more research before you try to trick me." I state, confidence in my voice.

"Oh but my darling," he began stopping, "I know that." With that he began to change. Wings spurted out of his back as his body began to mutate. Change into Zekrom himself.

"No flipping way..." My jaw dropped at the sight of it. My childhood wonder. It was standing right in front of me. He let out an ear piercing cry as power surged into the back of his tail. I dropped my flashlight to cover my ears and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew, I was soaring above the clouds.

Time Skip~

I could tell we finally landed when the harsh winds stopped whipping at my face. I could slowly feel Zekrom's body transform again. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with Zekrom's face. A smile visible on his fair complexion. The heat rushed to my face once I came to the realization that he was holding me close to his chest. "U-Uhm..." I squirmed a little, trying my best to give him the message that I was a slightly uncomfortable. Clearly he didn't as he walked with me in his arms down a cave. "Wh-Where are we going...?" I asked, getting more frightened by the second.

"Down the cave. I want you to see what I have waiting for you at the bottom."

"Sh-Shouldn't I be concerned?" I muttered looking down the cave.

"Not at all," He told me reassuringly, "You have me to protect you after all." He winked at me after his sentence causing my face to flush red. Only to earn a chuckle from the male in return.

"Okay well I'd feel a little more comfortable if you'd put me down please." I finally flat out told him I was uncomfortable. He chuckled and muttered, "Sorry," and set me down, but quickly took the chance to hold my hand. 

"Wow you are extremely clingy." I told him.

"I hate to admit it but I do crave attention quiet a bit. It does get rather lonely being by myself all the time." I let out a sigh and took the benefit of the doubt and let this clingy side of him slip by this once. After walking hand in hand we soon reached the bottom of the cave. Blue crystals lined the rocky walls on all sides. Forming a large hollow shell. I looked up at the towering gems in awe. "They're the most beautiful thing in the world aren't they?" He asked me. 

"Yeah," I agreed, "The crystals are magnificent."

"Not the crystals," He began, "You are the most beautiful thing in the world. So will you be mine (Y/N)?"