Male Lugia (Part 1)

I keep going to the cliff, the one place I could escape it all. Chaos seemed to be a normal thing in my life now. Sighing I hugged my knees closer to my chest, waves crashed against the rocky cliff. In a few days would be the festival, I was excited for this. I always loved festivals as a kid, especially this one in particular. They were gonna have fireworks, candy from all sorts of different places, almost everyone was going to be in kimonos, competitions were held as well. I liked to watch the cutest couple one, the girls were so pretty compared to me. They were lucky, I'd be lucky enough to die an old cat lady. The whistle of the wind and crashing waves brought me back to my senses. I reminded myself I was supposed to be a DJ for a little while, being in front of big crowds wasn't really my strong suit. Storm clouds seemed to brew in the distance as family's abandoned the sandy shore of the beach down below. The lighthouse was in full motion as some man was monitoring the giant beam of light. "(Y/N), come on, lets get you inside." My mom gestured for me to follow and I was at her heels in seconds. "So, are you ready for the festival?" She asked me as I matched strides with her.

"Yeah, but I'm a little nervous about the whole, DJ thing..." I fiddled with my hands and my shoulders went up as I stared at the ground. She chuckled before encouraging me,

"Don't worry! You'll be fine." She wrapped a warm arm around my shoulder and dragged me into a hug. "I know it may seem scary being in front of so many people. But, remember, it's only for a little bit not very long. Besides they're only paying attention to you if you ask them things or announce stuff, otherwise their paying attention to people beside them and friends."

"Right." I nodded, feeling a bit more determined than from before. Once we reached our house I made sure to get a list for the songs I was going to play, I wanted them to mend together, smoothly transition from one type of song to another. Like going from pop music to rock or something.

"(Y/N)!~" I heard my mother's muffled purr from down stairs. "Diners ready!" Yes! Food, I rushed down the steps, careful not to trip and fall on my face. I took a step on the wooden floor, big mistake. Since I had socks on I slid across the kitchen like an extremely uncoordinated ninja, flailing my arms trying to keep my balance. Luckily, I didn't fall but, I ran into a wall.

"Ow..." I groaned as my mother bursted out laughing at her child. I stood up holding my now throbbing head, in pain, "Geez... you know you could've helped!"

"Y-Yes I know..." She said between gasps of laughter, "B-But I was to busy l-laughing. You d-definitely are my child." She said wiping a tear away. I puffed my cheeks then walked back to the kitchen and taking a seat down.

"Thanks for making dinner, and... sorry I wasn't able to be down here to help you. I was working on a li-"

"On your list of music, yes I know." She cut me off while slicing a piece of meat.

"Yeah." We sat in silence "So... hows dad? He's been gone for a while on his research expedition."

"Fine, he planned on calling some time tomorrow, hopefully it gets through unlike last time. He told me something very important had popped up and he needed to tell you something." I wonder what that could be, maybe some rare Pokemon popped up or something, Maybe they found a fossil or abandoned temple. I finished off the rest of my food and began to grab my dishes. "(Y/N), don't forget I'm leaving tomorrow to meat up with your father, okay?" I nodded

"Thanks for the delicious meal." I say adding a load of silverware to the sink. Mom was silent and kept chewing, she now seemed to be in a bit of a daze. I wonder why. I made my way to my bed room. As soon as I heard my moms Eevee whimpering in the other room I stopped my hand before touching the handle. I then let out a sigh and headed for my moms room, slowly opening the door I sat down and picked Eevee up and set her on my lap. Slowly I began to sing and Eevee began to stop shivering.

Eevee hopped off my lap and jumped onto the bed, curled up, and fell asleep. I got up with a grunt and made my way to my room. I closed my bedroom door behind me and heaved a sigh and looked out the window, a huge thunder storm was going on. Lightning struck and the light illuminated a figure. It frightened me and I jumped back but fell on the floor. The thing outside created a loud noise and flew backwards. I think it's injured! I dashed downstairs and grabbed my rain coat, fumbled on my rain boots as fast as I could, grabbed a flashlight and rushed outside. I flicked on the light and headed to the side of the house, mom was fast asleep by now and would kill me if she found out I was out in this weather. "H-Hello!?" I called out, although I doubt anybody could here me over this wind. My (H/C) hair whipped at my face as the trees shook I was a little frightened but kept telling myself to keep moving. I saw a rugged line of dirt, as if something was dragged. I followed it hoping to find the source. As I followed the line it slowly got smaller as if something was shrinking. My feet began to pick up the pace as thunder boomed and lightning struck. I was a little terrified as I seemed to have grown near of the source. I flicked the flashlight up towards the trees, branches were broken and scattered about, flowers and other plants were torn from the ground. Then, I stopped dead in my tacks. There I saw it... a man with a white kimono stained of dirt and a bit of blood, with silver white hair and pale skin, his grey orbs staring off into space as he was being drenched in the rain. "Sir!? Sir!? Can you hear me sir!?" I shouted out to the man as I rushed over. I turned him on to his back and noticed his chest was rising and falling, at least he wasn't dead. I did the best that I could with lifting him onto my back, but before that I draped my rain coat over him to keep him dry. After I lifted the injured stranger I rushed back to the house. No, mom would kill me if she found out I brought a stranger into the house, I ended up carrying his tired, cold body to the shed. I will be able to take care of him from there, without anybody knowing. Luckily, mom's leaving for a month to visit dad at the research sight. So I'll be left alone for awhile. I opened the door and the wind slammed it shut for me, I set the man on an old bed that creaked and grabbed some towels and blankets from the top shelves. After that I scavenged for the first aid kit under the bed I would treat his wounds before anything else, then let him rest. I've got a few questions for him tomorrow.