Male Houndoom

"(Y/N)!" I felt Houndoom pulling at my foot.

"Whhhaat?" I mumbled still half asleep.

"Wake up!"

"Noooo!" I whined,

"Come on (Y/N)!"

"Nooooooooo!" I groaned,

"(Y/N)! Work with me!" He began to pull my foot with much more force. I clung to my bed for dear life screeching,

"NNNNNOOOOOOO!" He eventually gave up and let go of my foot, causing me to drop to the floor. "Owww..." I complained holding my nose, a red spot was visible on my forehead. "I was comfy and you had to go and ruin it!" I barked at him, a little ticked off. 

"Well, you wouldn't get out of bed any other way!" He growled at me. We glared daggers at each other until Houndoom broke away and heaved a sigh. "If you want to go to the movies, then you have to look descent in public." He told me, "Now go take a shower and get ready." I got up grudgingly and mumbled complaints to myself as I passed by Houndoom still in a daze.

Time Skip~

"What movie were we going to see again?" I asked Houndoom as we moved up the line slowly.

"I told you it was that one horror movie." He looked at the women at the desk "Two tickets for the horror movie."

"Which one?"

"The one that's really difficult to pronounce." I told her.

"Oh, that one." She handed us our tickets, "Have a nice time!" She said giving us a smile.

"Yeah, a nice time having nightmares." I mumbled under my breath earning a chuckle from Houndoom. "Can we get popcorn?"

"Sure." He replied. Once we got our popcorn and drinks we headed to our seat and marched straight to the top.

"Ah, the best seats in the house. And looked, it's packed today!" I said my words dripping with sarcasm, no one was in here besides me and Houndoom. Honestly I like it this way, I could scream all I wanted. Which was bound to happen at least one time.

"I've been wanting to see this for so long!" Houndoom informed me, I glanced at him and noticed he was bouncing in his chair slightly. I sighed at his childishness.  "Ooo! It's starting!" He sounded so excited as he was doing a drum roll with his feet.

Time Skip~

After the movie the only thing I could do was cling to Houndoom who seemed perfectly fine. Every little noise scared me after that horror movie. Once we reached our house I dashed to the couch and wrapped myself up in a blanket. But like that would give me any protection. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Houndoom asked me with concern.

"N-No, I'm t-terrified!" I said, shivering underneath the blanket. Thunder boomed outside and I let a squeal escape my lips. I now trembled and Houndoom sat down next to me. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me into one of those side hugs.

"Better?" he asked earning a nod from me in return. "Hmm. Just think of the noises as a friend."

"Friend?" I questioned giving Houndoom a quizzical look.

"Yes as a friend. When I'm scared and paranoid I think of the noises as something comforting that doesn't want to reveal itself. Like a warm emotion, love or happiness for example. You know it's there but you can't see it exactly.I know it's kind of stupid but it helps me a-and I thought that it might help you to." Houndoom began to ramble so I snuggled into his side more,

"It does help. And it's not stupid, trust me." Houndoom closed his mouth and I noticed a small smile and pink dusted across his cheeks.

"Anata no okage de, watashi wa mohaya kowakunai."(Thanks to you, I am no longer afraid.)

"What does that mean (Y/N)?"

"You'll find out soon enough~" I teased.

"Eh!? But I want to know now!" Houndoom was whining like a little kid.

"Like I said you'll find out later~"

"Your kind of a nerd."

"Hey! Your just jealous I know more languages than you." I stuck my tongue out at him

"You probably looked it up on google translate." He huffed, he was right but I wasn't gonna admit it.

"No I didn't! I've been taking classes!"

"What classes? Watching anime?" He continued to tease me.

"N-No!...maybe? W-Well whatever! Anime is a good source of Japanese!" I told him, getting more and more flustered by the second. He chuckled, causing me to flush red. His laugh sounded so nice. I got up and touched my forehead against the wall nearby. This was my terrible attempt to hide my love sick face. 

"(Y/N)?" Houndooom began. I heard the couch creak. Notifying me that he got up. I could feel his breath against my neck. sending a shiver down my spine. Goosebumps formed at my arms once Houndoom grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him. He had an arm above my head and a smirk on his lips. His free hand rested on my waist as his figure towered over mine. And his childish side snapped to his much more flirtatious side.

"H-Houndoom!?" I stuttered out. 

"What was this called again? Kabedon was it?" He questioned. Although he knew exactly what it was from my rambling about my favorite anime.

"CHEESY LOVE COUPLE SITUATIONS!! MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!!" I cried out as I slid to the floor as an emotional blob. Eventually ending up on my side and hugging my knees to my chest.

"Eh?" Were the only words that escaped his lips.

"WHY CAN'T THIS HAPPEN TO MY OTP!?!?" I shoved my face into the rug on the floor and pounded my arms and legs into the ground. Throwing a small tantrum. Houndoom slowly backed away. A look of confusion plastered onto his face. 

"Um..." he said scratched the back of his neck. Questioning what to do with me.

"Uwehhh..." Houndoom awkwardly shuffled over to my side and crouched down. Patting my back in discomfort and confusion.

"There there?" He said. Raising the pitch of his voice in question. 

"No one will understand the feelings I feel! It's just the fact that the anime is SO DAMN GOOD!!" Houndoom let out a sigh and sat next to me. Attempting to make me less of a mess.