Male Lugia (Part 3)

BRINGING IT BACK BABY!!!

Lugia POV

The human fell asleep on the couch while we were watching the magical screen moving thing. The news flashed on and other humans appeared on the magical machine. 

"We have some breaking news folks!" A male said.

"Yes, there have been many disappearances throughout the week. All ranging between kids to young adults. We warn everyone to be accompanied by either a parent, guardian, or another person." A female informed me.

"Mng." I turned my head to face the human girl beside me. Her peaceful face turned into a frown as her brows furrowed. I was guessing she was having a bad dream and began to worry if Darkrai was anywhere near (Y/N). I shook her arm attempting to wake her. To my surprise it worked. "Hm, oh Lugia. Did something happen?" She asked. 

"You looked like you were having a bad dream." I told her.

"Ah." Was her only response, as she still seemed quiet drowsy. Then the news repeated it's self again. Reminding and warning people of the strange disappearances. "That's scary." She muttered.

"Aren't disappearances natural for you humans."

Your POV

I was a bit shocked by the question. "Well um... not really but there still are nasty people out in the world. And its scariest when they tell you to travel with someone else. And the fact if your in the age range of whom is being kidnapped." The albino nodded. "A-Ah well I should give your kimono back! Since I finished it and all! I-I should probably get ready for the festival as well! So uh I'm gonna go to my room and change. So you can uh just wait out here!" I dashed out of the living room quickly and hid in my bedroom. I flopped on my bed and shoved my face into a pillow. Attempting to hide my flustered face from the world. Once I calmed down I changed into my outfit for the day. Since this was more of a traditional festival I changed into my (Favorite color) Kimono. Cherry blossom patterns drizzle the bottom of the (F/C) kimono.

Time Skip~

I couldn't leave Lugia alone at home. That'd be the same as leaving a newly born baby all alone someplace. "So Lugia," I began

"Hm?"

"You keep peace with the trio of birds right. With zapdos, moltres, and articuno."

"Yes. What about it?" Lugia questioned.

"Well, what are they like?"

"Childish." The albino immediately spat out. A cold glare visible in his normally emotionless grey orbs. "They're like toddlers throwing a tantrum. It's awful having to bring piece to those three idiots." He crossed his arms across his chest and huffed out a puff of air in frustration. His normally straight face had anger written all over it. I couldn't help but laugh. Earning a stare of confusion from the male.

"I-I'm sorry!" I apologized during my little giggle session, "But your face is normally so stoned and stiff. That when you do show emotion your as easy to read as a book! I'm not sure if that makes any sense to you but, I guess it just makes me giggle." For a small moment I could've sworn a smile flashed across his face. Must've been mistaken.

"If you were in my position you'd say the same thing." Lugia stated.

"Oh? Is that so?" He nodded, "Then tell me. What were you doing in the forest in the middle of the night oh mighty babysitter?" A bright pink dusted across his face as he turned his face away. 

"No reason." He stated, his voice shaking slightly.

"Mhmm~" I rolled my eyes and decided to not drag on the matter any more. "Anyway your gonna have to stick close to me. Since I can't just leave you to wander the festival all by yourself."

"Why not?" Lugia asked

"Because you would seem lonely and I don't trust you enough. You'd probably wander off with some hookers for all I know." I told him bluntly, grabbing a hold of his pale hand. I lead him off as my warm grip enveloped his cold, snow white skin. "And besides, we're here so let's have some fun before I have to preform!" I told him, dragging him around to the booths.

Time Skip~

"Hey Lugia!" I began but soon started to worry because Lugia went missing. I began panicking and started to run around to all the different booths. Trying to find the albino hair that was like a beacon in the mob of people. "Lugia!" I called out again, earning a few stares. People most likely thinking I'm crazy. I shrugged it off and kept searching until I finally found him.

"Miss (Y/N)! Look at this mask I found!" His voice was muffled from underneath the fox mask.

"I told you to stay close to me!" I complained. He took the mask off revealing a slightly sad face,

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to. It's just the fact that this mask looked so interesting." He admitted, his adorable face defending him from me smacking him up side the head.

I let out a sigh, "It's alright. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.

(Last time skip I swear) Time Skip~

"So how long do you plan on staying here Lugia?" I asked, applying all my weight against the railing.

"Who knows." He began, "I plan on returning when I feel comfortable and am able to focus once more."

"Mm." I nodded and stared off into the night sky, "By chance, did you purposely come to me? Or was it all an accident, or an act of sorts?" I shifted my gaze from the night sky to my companion at my side. Curiosity arousing inside me, at it's peak to know what the male had to say.

"Fate." Was the only thing he said.

"Fate?" I repeated.

"Yes. Fate. That is what brought us together." He moved his pale hand to my own. Squeezing it lightly. "And I believe fate wants us to stay together. Fate wants us to be together. Fate is going to make sure that it stays that way."

"Fate hm? I guess I'll obey the rules that fate has laid down for us."