Male Darkrai

(Requested by bbub14 Have fun!~ ps. sorry it took so long! I am a terrible person to of kept you waiting so long)

I sit outside in the back of my garden near the woods doodling in my notebook. Then, along comes a little Drifloon! "Hello little friend!" I say with a warm smile, "What brings you all the way out here?" I ask. It holds out one of it's yellow hands. "Do you want to take me somewhere?" I question it, hesitantly giving it my hand. Earning a nod from the balloon it wraps it's string like arms around my hand. As I drop my sketch book on the floor, I keep an even stride with the purple balloon. "I wonder where we're going?" I ask myself, knowing that the Pokemon in front of me can not speak our language. A began to skip alongside it. Then a dark portal appears on the ground and a figure covered in black slowly comes up from the ground. It towers over us and with one piercing gaze from it's blue eye, the Drifloon floats away in fear. It's sight turns back over to me, and I noticed a much more soft look in it's eye than the piercing cold gaze from before.

"I believe this is yours." He told me while crouching down to my height. His pale hand held out my sketch book, gladly I took it from him.

"Thank you mister!" I gave him a warm smile in return. "What's your name?" I asked the tall male.

"U-Um... Darkrai..." He informed me hesitantly.

"The Pokemon that induces nightmares?" I questioned bluntly earning a nod in return. "Well it's nice to meet you mister Darkrai!" I held out my hand and he went for it but stopped before it grazed my skin. I then grabbed his hand and shook it, "My names (Y/N)!" He seemed to warm up to me a little more but still a bit cautious. "But I do have to ask  you something. Why'd you chase off the Drifloon?"

"You don't know much about them do you?" I shake my head my curiosity growing with every word he spoke. "Drifloon take children away, and where they go? The afterlife." I trembled slightly realizing I could've died.

"Well thank you for saving me. I never knew that's what Drifloon do so, thanks."

"I feel it would be best to take you home okay? And don't go grabbing at certain Pokemon you hear me." I nodded as I got scolded by Darkrai.

"Your acting like the father I never had Darkrai." I informed him and he froze. I chuckled sadly, "My father's to busy working to ever talk to me. I feel like some thing left on a shelf to collect dust." I glanced up at him and gave him a sad smile, a look of longing was there in his cold blue eye.

"Well," He crouched down to my level so we were the same height. "How about you come and meet me by the forests edge. Then we can spend time together, that way you won't be so lonely." I nodded and agreed to do this with my new friend. "Good, now lets get you home." He held out his hand and I grabbed it. Darkrai lead me home and waved goodbye as he watched me run into my house from the treeline.

"Oh lady (Y/N)! We were worried sick! Where were you? We couldn't find you anywhere!" I was being bombarded by questions, maids and butlers were crowding around me like I was an idol.

"I... just went out for a walk is all... I'm sorry if I worried you." They all slowly began to calm down and I pushed my way through them to my room. One maid followed behind me, "How is father doing?"

"Your father is sill working" She replied

"That's nothing knew..." I heaved a dreadful sigh and walked into my room, closing the door behind me and locking out all of the chaos. Tossing my sketchbook on my bed I flopped face first into my comfy mattress . "Uuuuuugh!" I cried out in my bed, only for it to be muffled. "Why couldn't I be born in a normal family..."

"Because your special Lady (Y/N)~" I turned my head to see the familiar form of one of the guards sitting on my window sill.

"Special. Yeah right. I'm just born to sit on a shelf and collect dust."

"Aww~ now don't be like that." I heard him chuckle slightly. The bed suddenly became heavier, "If you feel so down why don't you head out with that new friend of yours?"

"His name is Darkrai!" I huffed angrily, puffing my cheeks and crossing my arms as I sat up. "And I will if your going to stay here. Your really annoying and I don't feel like dealing with you right now."

"Ouch, that hurt." He told me, his words dripping with sarcasm. "I think I might need some ice for that."

"Good, go grab it yourself and leave me alone."

"But first~" The guard grabbed me by the waist and jumped out the window. I squealed the entire way down, not prepared for it. He let me go and lightly shoved me towards the tree line once we landed. "Go play with your new friend~" He purred and then disappeared like the ninja he was.

"Finally, he's gone." I rubbed my arm nervously as I turned around to face the forest that towered over me. Just as I suspected Darkrai's dark form stood before me.

"Back so soon?" He asked,

"A... friend... brought me here." It  felt weird saying that.

"Well I'm happy. I want to show you a lovely place you'd probably enjoy." He began to walk into the thick greenery and I tailed behind him, intrigued by what this place might be.

Time Skip~

After hiking around for what seemed like forever we finally made it. "This place is amazing!" My immediate reaction was to run into the field before me. I laughed as flowers tickled my legs, vibrant colors stretched for miles here. I sat down and couldn't help but work on two flower crowns. Once I finished them I put one on Darkrai and one on myself. Laughing I barely caught what Darkrai mumbled.

"Cute"