Male Absol and Male Luxray

(Requested by @Moonflower1432 have fun reading this! It was a bit difficult but, oh well! Sorry it took so long~)

I stared off into space only to be brought back by my phone buzzing. I pulled it out of my pocket and saw that Luxray texted me. 'Do you want to hang out tomorrow?' it read. I typed my reply,

"I would love to!"

"Hm?" I could see Absol leaning against my door frame.

"Oh Absol! I didn't see you there. Luxray wanted to hang out tomorrow!" I informed the male only for Absol to growl slightly. "Aww!~ Don't be like that! Besides it'll be fun. I want to go to the arcade!" Absol let out a sigh,

"Fine, just be careful."

"I will!" I reassured him.

Time Skip~

"Oh what should I wear!?" I asked myself, tearing through my closet "Absol! I need your help!"

"What is it!? Are you hurt!?" Absol came rushing into my room with a panicked look on his normally calm face.

"I need help picking out an outfit." I admitted

"Seriously? Just to pick out an outfit?"

"Yes."

He heaved a sigh, "Geez, and here I thought you were dying." He mumbled, "Just wear the light blue knee-length dress. Add this light blue bow to, along with some boots."

"Thanks Absol! You really are good with fashion!" I complimented him.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Just get going on your way to the arcade. With. Luxray, ugh. Just saying his name is like poison." I chuckled and saw a tiny smile flash across his face.

"Anyway thanks again, but could you get out so I can change?"

"Oh right, sorry." His cheeks tinted pink as he closed the door behind him on his way out.

"I'm super excited for this! I've been wanting to see what they put in the new crane game, or what ever they're called." Honestly I was hoping for a cute teddy bear or something.

"That's nice... I guess... You've always been more of the childish type."

"So? I'm just more fun to be around is all!" I informed him puffing my cheeks, he chuckled quietly.

"Now head over to the arcade!" Absol shoved me out the door, 

"H-Hey! No need to be so violent!" He then slammed the door once I was outside. "What's his problem?" I asked myself

Time Skip~

Once I reached the arcade I began to look around, a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people in here. "Yo!~ (Y/N)!" I turned around to be met with the familiar face of Luxray.

"Oh, hey Luxray!" He put his hands behind his head with a big grin on his face. "Thanks for asking me to hang out today."

"No problem! It's been a while since we've seen each other so I thought this would be fun." Luxray glanced around before asking me, "Where's Absol?"

"W-Wait Absol was supposed to come?"

"N-No i was just wondering..." he seemed flustered and looked away, mumbling something under his breath, "I'm glad, I wanted you to myself."

"What was that?" I questioned.

"Nothing! Nothing at all, anyway which game do you want to see first?"

"Ah! I'm glad you asked!" I grabbed his wrist and lead him off to the new crane game they installed. Marching over there Luxray stumbling behind me, we finally reached it. Luckily there wasn't much of a line to I went straight over to the machine. Bouncing around happily waiting for my turn.

"You sure are excited for this."

"Well duh, I wanted to add a new stuffed animal or something to my collection! Besides I'm not very good at these games so your gonna help me!" I declared,

"Wait me?" He looked a little worried and pointed to himself.

"Yes you, now come on!" I plopped a quarter into the slot and waited eagerly as the claw slowly dropped. Once Luxray managed to grab the toy and dropped it into the little box, I immediately grabbed it out and squeezed it. "Oh thank you!"

"No problem." Luxray chuckled and we decided to head out. "Hey, are you okay? You seem worried."

"Ah, uh. I'm fine, its just that. I would've expected Absol to text me at least once. He can be kind of over protective sometimes. I might just be worrying over nothing though."

"Ah, wait." Luxray cupped a hand over my mouth  and he ducked into an alleyway. "Shh." I was confused but stayed quiet

"I thought you said there was a girl around here?" A male voice said.

"There was! I swear!" Someone else said.

"Don't go wasting my time dumb ass!" I heard something hit a trash can, slowly I began to shake. And then at the worst time my phone began to go off.

"No no no! Not now Absol!" I attempted to hush the phone but it just kept going.

"Well, well. Seems we wont go home empty handed." I just know there was a sneer on his face.

"Damn it, stay here okay." Luxray got up and I nodded. "What do you two want?" I couldn't help but peek my head around, but I was spotted by the one guy that flew into the trash can.

"Th-There she is boss! There's the girl!" He informed him in a panic.

"Well well, more company. How delightful~" He pointed his bat at the one male "Don't just stand there gawking at her! Grab her already!" He scrambled to his feet and began to chase after me. Luxray was able to hold him off though. I was grabbed from behind by a grubby hand,

"Time to leave your friend girly~" I struggled to get away the best I could but it didn't work out, this guy was to strong.

"(Y/N)!" Luxray called out to me, punching the guy he was fighting in the face.

"You'll take your hands off of her at once." A demonic voice was heard behind my kidnapper. Slowly I felt his hands remove themselves from my body and the entire alleyway went silent.

"A-Absol?" He held a gun to the back of my kidnappers head. The rest of the gang members began to run away which made me glad. Absol and Luxray rushed to my aid,

"Are you alright?" They both said in unison, I nodded still trembling from what just happened.

"You don't seem to be hurt physically, but you must be terrified right now..." Absol cupped my face with his hand. I was holding back the water works the best I could.

"Back off Absol! She's mine! Get your grubby hands off of her!" Luxray growled at him.

"Shut your annoying trap, now's not the time." Absol shot a glare at Luxray. They began to bicker and it made me smile for some reason. I then began laughing and the other two slowly began to stop their quarrel.

"(Y/N)? What's so funny?" Luxray asked

"Y-You two bicker so much, I-I guess it's kind of funny honestly." Absol and Luxray looked at each other, Luxray shrugged and Absol heaved a sigh.

"Any way, let's get you home. You seemed to of gone through a lot today." Absol lifted me back on my feet,

"U-Um... is it okay if I hold your hands?" I asked them, a bit embarrassed. They both seemed flustered as well,

"S-Sure!" Luxray said and enveloped my hand in his.

"A-Alright, only because you asked." Absol took my hand in his and I smiled the entire way home.