Male Twins Minun & Plusle

I was talking with my friends, Minun and Plusle, on the way back home from school. When I heard a soft meow. It gained my attention and I turned my head. Only to find a cat that got stuck in a tree. The twins walked ahead of me a little before realizing I had come to a halt. They also stopped and turned to face me, both in sync.

"Whats wrong (Y/N)?" Minun asked. I jabbed my finger towards the frail feline.

"Its stuck." I blatantly stated making my way towards the tree. "Do you think that you two could help me? Please?" They both heaved a sigh, looking a bit displeased but helped out anyway. "Lift me up! I'm most likely the lightest here!" They each set out there hands so I was able to step on them. "Don't look! Especially you Plusle!"

"Why do you yell at me!?" He said. A blush dusting across his face from being called out. I could hear Minun snickering as the twins lifted me up.

"A little higher! I can't reach!" I could feel their arms shaking slightly underneath my weight. I quickly snatched the cat, although it squirmed a bit. It kept wriggling around causing me to fall. I clamped my eyes shut, ready for impact, the kitty letting out a small hiss. 

"That was close." I heard Minun say, heaving a sigh of relief. I opened my eyes only to find that the twins managed to catch me before I hit the ground. Although we all still fell to the ground. At least they lessened the impact. I let a giggle escape my lips.

"Thanks you two!" I let the cat go. It ran off somewhere straight after, "That would've hurt a lot more if you didn't stop me first." They both looked at each other and shrugged, chuckling lightly to themselves. The three of us got up and dusted ourselves off. Finally continuing our walk home.

Not far from the tree was the fork in the road. Where the three of us had to split ways. "See you two tomorrow!"

"Yup!" Plusle waved back alongside Minun. I began to make my way to my own house while the twins headed to their own abode. 

Time Skip~

I met up with Minun and Plusle the next day. And we began our walk to school like every other morning. "So did you two study for the test today?" I began. Striking up a conversation with the two males.

"Ah uhm... about that..." Minun began, rubbing the back of his neck with embarrassment.

"You didn't. Didn't you." I let out a sigh and turned to my bag. Rummaging through all of my papers.

"We both forgot our notes and weren't able to study!" Plusle huffed out the excuse and I shoved my notes into his chest.

"Might as well cram the information into your thick skulls." I retorted.

"Thank you (Y/N)-Chan~!" Minun thanked, stealing my notes from his brother.

"Oi! Don't call me that!" I demanded.

"What, (Y/N)-Chan?" Plusle snickered. 

"Yes! Now quick get that information in your tiny brain before we get to school!"

"Hey!" Plusle snapped at me before puffing his cheeks and looking over Minun's shoulder. Beginning to cram all the information in before we reached the school doors.

Time Skip~

School finally ended and I was super relieved. But the twins had practice so I can't walk home with them today. It didn't feel right to walk home with out them so I decided to wait for them. I mean, the practice only went from three to four. And during that hour I could study or work on homework. It's not like I have anything better to do. I made my way to the back of the school near the track. Finding a spot under neath a tree I sat my stuff down. And plopped a seat on the earthy floor. "Hey! Your associated with those twin brats right!?" I lifted my head to find a smug looking guy in a leather jacket. 

"You mean Minun and Plusle?" I asked, making sure he was talking about the right people. Although I was hoping he was talking about some other people. I honestly didn't want to cause any trouble with this guy.

"Yeah. Those little punks hit me in the head with a baseball last time I saw em! And they need to learn a lesson. That's why I'm gonna use you as bait!" Without warning his large hand snaked it's way around my neck. Lifting me up and forcing me along with him. I let out a small yelp of pain and attempted to pry away his grimy fingers. 

"Let me go!" I demanded. Stabbing my heels into the ground. Trying to slow down our pace. He didn't even bother to look back at me. "What are you? As deaf as a bat? I said let me go!" It was getting to the point where it got difficult for me to breath. On pure instinct, I chomped my teeth down into his disgusting arm. Causing him to cry out in pain and let go of me. I stumbled back a few steps.

"You little punk!" Rage filled the strangers eyes as he lept towards me. His hand forming into a fist. I was to slow to get out of the way and ended up being tackled to the ground. Taking a blow from the man's fist, my nose began to bleed a little. But I noticed a hand grab the stranger's shoulder. He was then tore off of me. I sat up and wiped my bloody nose, a bit of blood smearing across my face and on the back of my hand. I noticed Plusle and Minun towering over him, rage filling there eyes. Plusle had a dangerous glint flash in his red orbs while cracking his knuckles. The male trembled and scrambled to his feet. The twins started to chase after them before I called out,

"It's alright! No need to chase him." My voice must've sounded a little funny because of me clamping my nose shut. Trying not to have blood fall out, my other hand under my nostrils to catch any so my clothes wouldn't be stained. The two turned back to me. Plusle not looking very pleased while Minun handed me a handkerchief.

"What happened (Y/N)?" Minun asked, concern in his eyes.

"That guy was gonna get revenge on you two. All I know is that he said I was gonna be some sort of bait or something." I stated.

"That guys such a coward." Plusle scoffed. "He'll never be able to man up. And dragging you into this only pisses me off even more." Plusle commented.

"Why don't we walk you home now that we're done with practice. Hm?" I nodded. Gathering all of my belongings we headed home. And my nose finally managed to stop bleeding.

Time Skip~

"Why don't we walk you home today, and then head to our house. I still feel a bit worried after that incident today." Minun offered.

"That's team mom for ya." Minun scratched the back of his head and chuckled at what I said, "But yeah! That sound good."

"I feel we shouldn't leave you alone anymore. When ever your alone you always run into some kind of trouble. And it pisses me off." Plusle informed me. An angry expression written his face, whilst supporting his head with both of his hands. I couldn't help but giggle.

"Yup! That's me! A disaster waiting to happen."