The Babys Coming

**************6 MONTHS LATER*************

I'm laying in bed when I hear a scream. I bolt up and I see Clove holding her giant baby bump. She cries out in pain and I spring out of bed and run to her side of the bed. I grab her hand and kiss her . She has tears streaming down her face and is shaking.

"Clover baby girl what's wrong?"

"Cato... The baby's... THEIR COMING!"

Shock registers in my head and I pick her up bridal style and bring her out to the car. I call Marvel, Thresh, Cameron, and Vista to bring their girlfriends and then to the hospital now. They all say ok and I speed to the hospital.

When we are there I get out of the car and grab Clove from her side of the car. I run inside screaming for a doctor. They all look at me then one runs over to me and asks me what the problem is.

"My wife is in labor and is having twins!"

He nods and brings out a gerney and I set her on it. They start to wheel her away and I follow soon after. The doctor tries to stop me but I walk past him. It takes 5 doctors and 2 nurses to stop me.

"I'm very sorry but you can not go in there."

"I HAVE TO SHE IS MY WIFE AND IS DELIVERING MY KIDS!"

"Sir I understand but please wait in the waiting room we will get you in a minute."

I nod and walk into the waiting and see Thresh, Rue, Marvel, Glimmer, Cameron, Silvia, Vista, and Foxface. They all walk over and give me a reassuring hug and tell me everything will be fine. I take a seat next to Thresh and Marvel. The same doctor walks out 5 minutes later.

"You may come in if you like."

I nod and follow him to her room. He hands me blue scrubs and a shite breathing mask. I walk in and see her laying there with a pained expression on her face. I walk over and kiss her forehead. I grab her hand when a nurse walks in.

"Ok Mrs. Hadley, when I say push you push ok. We will try to get them out as soon as possible."

Clove nods and squeezes my hand. The nurse tells her to push and Clove does, Clove starts to cry in pain and shake. She is sweating like crazy and is squeezing my hand like her life depended on it.

***************1 HOUR LATER***************

After an hour of screaming, Clove finally gave birth to our twins. One boy and one girl. The boy has my sandy blonde hair and Cloves grey-green eyes, as for our daughter has brown hair and my ocean blue eyes.

"Sh-she's beautiful..." I say in a barely audible whisper.

Clove nods and holds our son.

"What should we name them?" Clove asks while our son plays with her fingers.

"How about you name him and ill name our daughter?"

"Yeah..... How about, Hunter Jacob Hadley?"

"That's perfect! How about, Kori Rose Hadley?"

"Its beautiful Cato! C-can I hold her...?" Clove asks looking down smiling at our son.

I nod and bring her to Clove. Kori instantly smiles at her mother and starts to play with a strand of her hair. There is a knock on the door and soon everyone comes piling in. Rue walks over to Clove and looks at Kori.

"What are their names Cato?" Rue asks

Everyone nods in agreement saying things like 'yeah' or 'what are they'.

"Our daughter is Kori Rose Hadley. Our son is Hunter Jacob Hadley."

They all awe and stay a little longer then leave. Clove fell asleep and is still holding Kori. I smile and look at them. They are m life now and I will do anything to protect them.