Help

CATO

I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to tell me what happened to Clove. She was fine a few minutes ago. The doctor that took care of Clove walks out and looks at me with sorrow in his eyes. I stand up with Kori, Thresh, and Hunter. Kori is hesitant at first but Hunter reassures her.

"How is she? Or actually what happened to her?" I ask walking closer to the doctor. He looks at me and he looks down. He motions for us to follow him and we do. When we get to her room she is laying there with wires connected all over. I walk over and take her hand.

***********************WAKES UP IN ARENA********************

I bolt up and look to my left then my right. I look and see Clove snuggled up on the ground and I hear a canon. I look around and I hear another one. I start to shake Clove and she bolts up. I hug her tightly and I can tell shes confused.

"Cato you ok?" She asks hugging me back. I nod and mumble 'perfect' into her hair. I kiss her head and she giggles.

"Cato.... its us and 12 left...." Clove says looking down. I get up and pull her with me. I start to walk with her to the cornucopia hand in hand when we hear a howl. I start to walk faster when I hear growling all around I run with Clove and we get to the cornucopia and climb up.

"Cato... I-its the finally." Clove says sitting next to me. I wrap my arm around her and kiss her passionately.  She responds with as much passion. I hear banging and we break apart and I stand in front of Clove protectively. Katniss and Peeta make their way onto the cornucopia.

"P-please I have a family at home I cant leave them." Katniss says. I look at her and as I'm about to say 'ha yeah sure whatever fire girl'  a knife goes whizzing by my head and into Katniss's neck. She falls back eyes wide open. Her canon sounds and I look at Peeta. He. Looks. Pissed.

He charges at me and Clove and I knock her out of the way and tackle him. He pulls a knife out of his pants pocket and stabs my leg with it. I yelp in pain and he gets out from under me and goes over to Clove with the knife in his hand. I try to get up and I fall due to pain. I will not let what I dreamt turn into reality.

He slams Clove's head against the floor of the cornucopia and she screams. My anger boils and I grab Katniss's bow and an arrow and adjust it in my hand. He stabs Clove's shoulder and is about to stab her then I let the arrow fly I watch as the knife is about to hit Clove's heart just as the arrow embeds itself in Peeta's head. He falls on top of Clove and she screams.

I hobble over to her and throw Peeta off. I stare in pure agony at what awaits me, the knife is sticking out of Cloves chest. She stands and pulls it out then falls forward into my arms. I hear Clausdias's voice and then it all goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHORS NOTE:

HEHEHEHEH YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ME AND IF YOUR WONDERING THEN YES HE IMAGINED ALL OF THAT. I DIDNT KNOW WHERE ELSE TO TAKE THE BOOK SO I CHANGED IT UP. KORI AND HUNTER DONT EXIST.... YET