Interveiws

HUNTER

Today is the interviews with Ceaser Flickerman. My prep team is getting me ready. I have one doing my hair, one applying makeup, and one shining my shoes. I feel like royalty, all this food and attention. Out of me and Kori I have always been popular with everyone. Kori is shy and quiet but all the guys are drawn to her.

Yes, I am a very overprotective brother but hey, aren't all brothers? When my prep team is done I go to the elevator and go down to wait. I'm wearing a shiny black tuxedo with a red bow tie and my sandy blonde hair is spike up, like its usual.

"Hunter you look great!" Diamond from one says.

Diamond is amazing with bow and arrows. She never misses. She is very pretty but I have a girl back home. Her names Tatum. She has long flowy blonde hair, she is very tan, great body, chocolate brown eyes, and the most amazing personality.

I hear wolf whistles and I turn and see Kori walking over to us. She has on an ocean blue dress that goes to her mid thy, it has blue jewels lining her waist, and her hair is curled and done in a waterfall braid. She has black eyeliner and blue-white eye shadow. She has what looks to be 5' inch high heels with blue diamonds on them. The dress puffs out at her waist  and she looks gorgeous!

I look around to see who wolf whistled at her when I see the boy from 4 walk over to her and start to touch her. He grabs her butt and I sprint over there. I grab his hand and I pull it behind his back and push up. He doesn't say anything just stands there, smart.

"DONT YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN UNDERSTAND ME! I DONT CARE IF YOUR A CAREER, I WILL KILL YOU IN THE BLOODBATH!" I yell letting him go and turning to Kori who is looking down with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I walk over to her only to have her walk  back. Yes, she does have heels on but I'm just barely taller. I grab her chin and lift it up. I look at her and she smiles and pulls me into a tight hug. I hug her and pull away. I wipe her tears away and pull her into line.

"Hey you'll be fine Kori I promise."

"Ok..." she says looking forward.

Diamond goes and her angle is sweet and funny. She is a little to sweet if you ask me. Next is Jarome. His angle is funny and charming. He nailed his interview. Next is my sister. Her angle I don't really like.... Its sexy and fierce...

KORI

"Give it up for Kori Hadley!" Ceaser yells and the crowed goes wild.

I walk on stage and I get a sudden wave of nerves hit me in the face. Ceaser takes my hand and kisses it then he has me sit down.

"So Kori... How are you."

"Just great Ceaser! I couldn't be happier!"

"Wonderful! Now tell me... How close are you and your brother? And are you related to the tribute Cato Hadley from the 74th games?"

"Me and my brother are very close. He's actually my bestfriend... I'm not the kind of person that makes friends and umm yeah but all the guys fall head over heals so I don't know if that counts! And Cato was, well would be my Uncle. I wasn't born till after the 74th games."

"Wow... We have time for one more question.... Is there a special boy back home? And if so who is it?"

"Actually Ceaser there is one... I doubt he has noticed me but his name is Jack."

"Well I wish you the best of luck! Kori Hadley everyone!"

I walked off stage only to be met with a very mad Enobaria and a smirking Brutus. I was about to say something when Enobaria slapped me. I yelped and fell to the ground. I was clutching my cheek and tears ran down my face. I look up at Brutus and he walks over to Enobaria and starts to scream at her.

"Kori.... are you ok sweetheart?" Brutus asks helping me up.

I just simply nod and watch Hunter do his interview.