Prologue

I'd waited long enough and tonight is the night I finally leave this cursed village, but not without my girl. I slipped on my kunai pouch before taking one out. I can't have anyone squeal.

I crept back to the bed and stood over the woman who was made happy by my stream of lies. A grin stretched across my face as I covered her face with a pillow and sliced her throat with the kunai.

I left her to bleed out and ran to my girl's room. I slid the bag of baby essentials out from under her crib. I slung the bag over my shoulder and picked up my daughter. I craddled her against my chest and wrapped the blankets around her to keep her warm.

I slipped on my shoes and darted out the door leaving it swinging behind me. I ran through the shadows of the village trying to stay out of sight. Once I slid through the gates I never looked back. The only people I need right now are my babygirl and Kabuto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 Years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mei's (Orochimaru's daughter) POV:

Everything was shaking and the ceiling looked like it would fall as I raced through the hideout looking for daddy.

"Daddy! Where are you?" I screamed. I lookef in every opened door for him but I couldn't find him. My vision grew fuzzy with tears. What if he was taken?

As I went around a corner I bumped into something, I looked up hoping to see him or even Kabuto but my stomach dropped when it wasn't either of them. I screamed as the Iwagakure (stone village) ninja picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder before darting out of the hide out. 

"Daddy help!" I screamed while trying to squirm free but there was no response to my efforts or plee. My tears stung my cheeks as they fell. I don't want to be without Daddy.

The ninja dragged me to a large group of Iwagakure ninja that started whispering when they saw my face. I looked like a clone of my father and must have unsettled them since he was a well known S-rank criminal. The next thing I knew there was a sharp pain in the back of my neck and everything went black.

______

Edited on 4/14/22