Chapter 10

Mei's POV:

I have no clue how much time has passed since I was first brought here. They managed to place a paralysis drug into the little food I eat and are stuffing me into a pot to be transported to a different base.

I heard whispers in the hall not long ago that my father is about to take the Uchiha's body as his vessel. If he waits much longer he will be to weak to do so.

My inability to move due to the drug and the tight quarters of the pot made every movement of the carrier soothing to me and I found myself falling into darkness.

~~~~~~~

When I peeled my eyes opened it was to the sound of a battle outside the pot. One member of the battle is father, I can tell from the snake like hisses of pain.

"Sasuke you have betrayed me." He hissed out and then there was silence. I was confused. Did father just get killed by his apprentice?

The pot lid was lifted letting dim light hit my face. I barely managed to tilt my head up to look at the person who opened it. It was the Uchiha standing above me and he looked as if he had just been in a fight. My father is dead by this man's hands.

He reached into the pot and picks me up carefully and shuffled me onto his back where he gave me a piggyback ride. I looked at him confused at this I wasn't able to move much still.

"We have to go I'll finish my revenge then maybe I'll take your advice but only if your with me." He muttered as he dashed through the base and out into open air. It was sundown and the forest surrounding us was beautiful in the last rays of light.

I hummed in response and relaxed starring at the world around us.

For some reason I felt safe with him yet I don't know why. He had just killed my father.

Yet I couldn't help but think he looked like an angel of death with these small speckles of blood on him. I don't know why I trust him but I'm going with my instincts with him.

___________________________

Thanks for reading sorry if it sucks.

Vote

Comment

Fan