Chapter 1

Mei's POV:

When I woke up it was very painful, my head was pounding and my wrists and ankles felt bruised. I groaned and my eyes fluttered open to black spots swimming through my vision. I blinked and squinted at the blurry sight of an interrogation cell.

Wonderful.

I was strapped to a metal chair by my wrists and ankles. A light flashed on making my stomach turn. I shut my eyes to block out the light as much as possible. I heard a soft click as someone opened the door. Their shoes tapped against the cement floor.

"I know you're awake. Don't try to feigh sleep,you filthy snake." This person's voice was gruff and sounded like they needed some tea with honey. I squinted at the interrogator.

"Who's child did you abduct to have that body snake?" Growled the man. He glared at me as if I were the gum on the bottom of his shoe.

"Wh-what do you mean? I was born this way." I muttered.

"Don't play games with me! No one, but those you take over, look like you. So who's child did you abduct just so you can live longer?" He growled angrily and I shrank into the chair.

"I don't know what you're talking about. My name is Mei and I want to go home." I whispered. Tears stung my eyes as I start to shake. Why is this guy so mean and scary? 

Daddy had trained me to be more flexible and to throw basic weapons but that wouldn't be enough to getaway. This interrogator scared me and made me want to run away but I knew I couldn't get out of the restraints. 

"Don't lie! You're Orochimaru of Konohagakure and you took a little girl's body as your own! We know it's you, we did a blood test, so just admit it already." He shouted. Small dots of spit flew through the air toward me. I flinched away from them and my tears tumbled out of my eyes.

"I-I'm not t-though! That's my daddy!" I wailed and shrank as far into the chair as I could. This seemed to take the interrogator by surprise. His mouth shut and he looked like he was trying to connect puzzle pieces in his mind.

"You're his child?" He asked. 

I nodded.

"How is that even possible?" He mumbled.

"He abandoned the leaf with me as soon as I didn't need my mother anymore," I whispered and hung my head. 

The interrogator walked out of the room without another word. Outside I could see a light turn on. Shadows of multiple people were cast against a window that the interrogator has blocked from my view.

I noticed a short one with a hat of a distinct shape. My blood ran cold, that hat shape belonged to kages. 

'Daddy, please save me!' I thought as a sob ripped its way out of me.

___________________________________________

Edited 4/14/22