Chapter 6

~Third POV~

Sasuke paid little mind as his master and Kabuto talked about locking away this girl's memory. He had no true interest in her. He wanted to ditch her to be able to move to the next base quicker and continue his training.

After the burst of conversation about Mei's memory Orochimaru and Kabuto fell back into silence. Orochimaru watched Mei and sighed disappointedly. It's like he wanted her to wake but also wanted to stare at her peaceful face.

As if Mei had heard Orochimaru's thoughts she stirred and groaned as she drifted closer to consciousness. Everyone whipped their head around to face her to watch as her eyes fluttered open and she looked around not yet able to focus on her surroundings.

Mei's eye finally focused on Orochimaru who was no longer in his disguise. She blinked before trying to jump up onto her feet. She fell onto her stomach as her bound feet prevented her from getting up. Orochimaru quickly got up and pushed her where she was sitting up.

"Mei.... Do you know who I am?" Orochimaru asked softly almost sounding weak.

"You're Orohimaru, the legendary snake sannin who betrayed his village. You also killed your partner and stole your child on the night you ran away from the village. Although I believe you'd perfer for me to call you 'father' though I no longer truelly think of you as my father considering you didn't really raise me." Mei casually claimed as if she were talking about the weather.

Orochimaru sat there stunned at her words. He looked horrified and extremely depressed. Kabuto's small jope for a happy reunion was crushed However Kabuto was the first one to snap out of his shock enough to speak.

"But Mei your father has looked for you since you were stolen from us." Kabuto tried to defend Orochimaru to no avail.

"I don't care. You seem to think I'm stupid, though I'm not You both knew what village took me, yet you haven't entered the village until recently. So, Kabuto shut your mouth or so help me when I get loose I will torture than kill you. You both have no right to act like you know me or you are close to me because in all reality you guys abandoned me long ago." Mei hissed and even Sasuke looked surprised at her reaction.

"I didn't abandon you! You are my babygirl and you will return to my side whether you like it or not!" Orochimaru hissed as the muscles in his jaw twitched with anger.

"Then what will you do? Because I will not go with you willingly and as soon as I get the chance I will run away from you. So unless you are willing to make you child miserable and a prisoner than you will let me go." Mei stated not showing any emotion what-so-ever.

___________________________________________

I plan to finish editing this over the next few days then possibly picking up where I left off or editting my other works first.

Edited on 4/14/22