Chapter 5

~Flashback~

Orochimru's POV:

I felt the ground quake as Iwagakure ninja blew the entrance of the base open. My first thought was of my defenseless daughter and I ran out of the room with Kabuto following closely behind me.

I ran toward my daughters room only to find the door wide open without her in site.

The next thing I knew I heard Mei scream.

"Daddy help!" I ran toward her only to see her unconscious and being tied up by Iwagakure ninja. Before I could get closer the entrance collapsed in front of me. I couldnt think straight. How can i get to her? My hands started to tear at to rocks blocking my way. Kabuto forced me to stop and dragged me to flee through an escape tunnel before the base collapsed on us.

If only I had left the room sooner or if i remembered I was a ninja capable of jutsu; maybe, just maybe my babygirl would still be by my side.

~Flashback end~

I looked down at my now grown daughter.

"Kabuto is there a way to make her innocent again or am I shooting in the dark?" I mumbled softly knowing he could hear me through the silence.

"Well there is the possibility of sealing her memory and giving her false ones of you for the time she was absent of your presence. But that won't get rid of her battle instincts and may bring problems later on." He responded. His brain was in overtime trying to find a solution. And to be honest, I was unsure if there even was one.

________________________________

Edited on 4/14/22