Chapter 4: Standing Up

Lynnie tripped me. They all laughed harder. The rough carpet covering the floor brushed against my face and I closed my eyes and bit the sides of my cheek to stop myself from crying more.

Hold your head up high, Victoria. People would kill to see you fall. I reminded myself.

Finally, I stood up and scanned the room. I saw Jason's face. The moment I looked at him, he looked away.

I closed my eyes and went out of the room. The hall looked so empty and dark. Papers on the floor, empty wrappers of what looked liked an empty bag of chips from yesterday.

I though to myself.

I am the Heiress of TGCo.America, the biggest oil company in America. You told your dad you wanted a normal life, you told him to be like normal teenagers without the bodyguards and stuff and now you have it. So stop crying and just suck it.

I went to my locker and jammed my hand on my pocket. How can a senior forget the most essential thing when it comes to being a woman?

Then I realized that I left my bag and key in the room. Crap!

I started to cry again because of what had happened and because when I saw my skirt torn apart with blood stains all over, it looked like a friggin crime scene.

I needed to get my bag because everything's in there. Should I go back in there? What if they all die because of laughing too hard-

"Oh sorry!" I looked up and it was Jason.

I smiled to him.

"What happened earlier.." He looked straight to my eyes and touched my chin.

Jason is my all time dream guy. Ever since I stepped in this school, my day wouldn't be complete without seeing that beautifully gorgeous face.

The way he looks at me, the way he says my name...the way his blonde hair looks like...it just makes my heart beat like there's a bunny... a kangaroo inside perhaps, waiting to come out and scream what it feels.

He's my boyfriend, except of course...he doesn't know.

"What happened earlier.." He looked straight to my eyes and touched my chin.

I looked down then to him and smiled. I know he was still looking at me.

"Was so hilarious!" He pushed my chin lightly to the left.

My eyes widened in shock.

He walked 5 steps away still laughing. He was so happy he even tapped the lockers multiple times like a stupid circus monkey.

*Flashback 4months ago*

"Hi!" I smiled to him.

"Victoria Thorne?" he smiled back.

"Well, yes. " I swayed my hair and smiled.

"You're dad owns the oil company, right?" he said as he closed his locker.

"The biggest." I joked. Trying to impress him.

"Oh sorry..I better get to my next class...Victoria, right?"

Then he brushed his thick blond hair and went to class.

"Yes..yes..yes." I think I just died. I turned around, back resting on the lockers and made these faces that girls do when they're unexplainably happy.

I let out a small yelp.

"Uhmm.. So can I get your number, maybe? So we can....so we can t-ta"

"Talk!" I smiled nervously.

"Yeah! Talk." He smiled.

*A month later*

Jason and I finally started being friends, study buddies. Sometimes, I do his homework if he has a football practice or if he doesn't feel like doing it.

I'm about to pick him up with my dad's car in about 2 hours.

This is finally the day he'll break up with Lynnie but that they're not officially over it's just, things between them are pretty vague and understandable-he told me earlier today when he handed me his homework.

And after that, we can finally live happily ever after forever together.

There's no one I want to be with for the rest of my life but Jason.

I'm sitting on the sofa in the living room arranging my boards in Pinterest when Margarette sat beside me.

"So...You have a date." She smiled. I looked at her.

Ugh. What an actress! Acting all giddy and excited. Well guess what girly, no one's buying it.

I raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes.

"Mommy!" Her son came and sat on her lap.

"Yuck! get that thing outta here. It's gonna spread all of it's germs here!" I half joked - half meant.

"Don't be too harsh with your brother, Vicky."

That thing, who looked like Riley from Diary Of A Wimpy Kid looked at me with big eyes.

"Excuse me? Let me make things clear. Okay? One. He is sooo not my brother. He is an alien-creature you made-"

"With you're dad." She pointed out.

"Whatever! Don't get your alieny germs here, it's gonna give me disease. Two, Don't 'Vicky' me. My name is Victoria, the name that my mother gave me." I made her understand and sat a few inches away from them.

"Well. I tried acting nice! Just don't go to me asking for help when things get rough. Kay?" then she walked out, leaving me with her son. It was very awkward.

Crazy secretary high as crack. Telling me I have a brother and shizz.

I grabbed my bag and went out to get dad's car.

When I got to Jason's house, he asked me if he could borrow the car because he'll go to her house to dump her then we could go out. Is this my dream day finally being true?

He also told me to just wait outside his house. Even though I hated this idea to the bone, I agreed.

I trust him and I know things are gonna get better after the dumping stage.

I sat beside his mailbox and waited and waited and waited.

_____________________________________

*Author's Note:

Im soo soo sorry. I know I dont update regularly and sorry because this is the longest chapter so far. Please just have patience. I promise the story is gonna be more interesting and cute..and funny and awesome!

PLEASE VOMMET on my story :D (Vote and Comment)