Chapter 33: Ditch School And Be Cool

Now who told you that my story is done? It's

Not yet! but it soon will be. 😕😑

So, here's another chapter!

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.••.•

"This Zach, you blame him

for all of this? Is that true?"

"I just want to forget him...Well, not forget but maybe move on."

I explained with a heart that is begging for answers.

"You want me to help you forget about the person you still love?" She tilted head down to meet my eyes.

"Help me."

" Well it's not gonna be easy. For starters..."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

The thought of me being late again in school didn't bother me. I'm just in time for my 3rd class, swimming.

Anabelle really helped me. She gave me some tips that were easy to do.

Like:

>Exercise. Try to lose weight or tone the thighs.

> Talk aloud to yourself, your cat, or to a trusted friend or to someone who doesn't give a flying F.

>Use focused distraction. Study, do your calculations, get a fly and remove it's wings, let's see if you can still call it a fly.

>Leave the house, explore the world.

She said that the reason I always think about him is because I have this thing called wish fulfillment dream; that is one where your subconscious tries to fulfill your longings for what you most desire in life.

Weird, huh?

I'll do what I can.

~**~

My first class is swimming. Wow. After all the makeup and expensive skin care products...and hair products? Really? I have no choice. None.

I changed into my uniform, tied my hair to a ponytail and formed a line on the left side where the girls were standing. My fat and miserable teacher lead the stretching, my bodyguards were in the corner, standing very still.

Lynnie stood beside me in the middle of our stretching session.

"I heard somebody got pregnant." She smirked and continued her lunges.

"Yeah. Oh so that's why you're getting fat." I did not even bother to look at her while saying that.

"Let me remind you that I wasn't the one who mysteriously disappeared in the middle of the school year." She smirked and shrugged.

"FYI, school is ending this week." I smiled. That kept her mouth shut for a while.

"Victoria Thorne, let me remind you that this test will be your only way to pass my subject. This is your only failing subject. Are you having some kind of favouritism, huh? You think you can fail my subject just because you're rich, huh?" He yelled at my face.

"Take this test seriously." He calmly stated, like a psycho who just took his medications.

You know I would take this seriously if my teacher wasn't some pathetic failure who can't even do the things he's yelling us to do.

"Absolutely sir," I gave him a nod and fake sweet smile.

He started inspecting all of us, walking around and checking his clipboard once in a while.