Falling Into The Meadow 2: TEASER

5 years after everything, somebody must have moved on.  

Will love still find it's way to pull people together, even when the heart is filled with hatred, or time made them grow apart?

People change, and the only thing that's eternal, the only thing you'll have in the end, is how that person made you feel.

Soo, who among you would like a teaser? Anyone? Anybody? Just comment or message me and I'll post it, right here. :D 

Anyways, here's the teaser of the teaser :) 

My feet immediately ran up the stairs, not minding the pain of wearing heels, it doesn't matter now. He's up there, Zach is on the rooftop.

I reached the second to the last floor. It's the best time to say sorry, the best time to do things right.

When I see him, he'll get the tightest hug in the universe.

My feet is feeling the worst pain ever. Finally, the last floor. My heart started beating fast and my mind got filled with things I wanna say to him. I looked at the 3 final steps and sighed shakily. "This is it, Victoria."

I pushed ajar the huge metal door that leads to the rooftop and ran in to look for him.

"Zaaach!" I ran around and searched again. Then I saw him standing on the corner, basking on the sun's glow. My knees shook and teeth chattered for the wind blew coldly on me.

He's there.I just want to hug him so bad.

With a clenched fist, I sucked all my pride and just...

  "ZACH!" I screamed with a shaky voice.

He paused for a second then...

.

.

.

.

.

.

 http://www.wattpad.com/story/13940829-falling-into-the-meadow-book-2