Chapter 15: Stranger Danger

Zach's Point of View

I looked at her empty bed.

"She's gone!" I panicked, hurriedly wore my pants; heading to the door.

"She's gone! She's gone! She's go-"

"Hey!" It was her, highly irritated by my shrieking; brushing her teeth, one hand opening the door.

"Watcha yelling "she's gone, she's gone" for?"

She raised her brow as she faced me.

"...nothing!"

"Apparently, I'm the only 'she' in here. In fact, I'm the only person here with you, idiot." She rolled her eyes then continued to brush.

I brushed my hair with my fingers then went to my own chunk-of-wood-bed.

And I'm wearing 2 pairs of pants, why? Stupid!

This is not what I expected this to be.

"H..hey, do ya...wanna go see something?" Nervously smiling. I waited for her outside the semi-open bathroom door. I can see her, brushing her teeth.

She stopped brushing looked at me for 3 seconds.

"No!" Then faced the mirror.

No? NO? Huh! This is the first time a girl her age rejects me.

I went to the door again.

"You...sure? We're gonna have an adven-"

She slammed the door.

Well. Maybe she's not ready because her hair is still on a messy-electrofied, kinda harassed look. What do they call that? A ball? Messy high ball? Ball hairy-messy whatever!

Messy Hair Ball!

Maybe she's not yet ready to face the world with that hair.

She went out of the bathroom, I never noticed how...pretty she was, even with her hair on a messy hair ball. Victoria. Even saying her name makes me choke. Wait, what? Gross. Did I just say that? Why do I suddenly feel breathless?

"My bun looks adorable!" She rejoiced while looking at herself in the mirror.

"And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow, whaddya say?" She sang softly while checking her bag.

Victoria's Point Of View

I was peacefully brushing my teeth then, this dude

suddenly started screaming at the top of his

lungs like he was a psychotic moron-that he is.

"She's gone! She's gone!"

That caught my attention.

My messy bun became more messy because of him.

Then-and then, he asks me if i want to see 'something' with him.

Ever heard of Stranger Danger? Secret service from TGco. America, our bodyguards always warn us about stranger danger.

It all starts with the victim's decision to do it. Heck no! I don't wanna be a 'victim'-but I like him, though.

"My bun looks adorable!" I said in an angelic voice.

"And I sure would like some sweet company and I'm leaving tomorrow, whaddya say?"

Where is that thing? I need to take a shower, now. I haven't showered since yesterday or the day before that.

Oh my gosh. I could not believe this. It's gone. It's

Gone!

I forgot to bring the most important thing I need...Do you have any idea what that is?

It's underwear.

Well. I can't find any.

"For the love of! Would you please answer your phone? It's really annoying!"

Zach's phone was ringing off the hook and it's getting into my nerves.

"Sorry..." He went out.

"Thankyou!" I waved my hands up in the air.

Better go to the mall no matter how far it is.

**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_***_*_

Zach's POV

My boss is calling. This is not the right time to answer that.

"For the love of! Would you please answer your phone? It's really annoying!"

"Sorry..." I went out and answered boss.

"Yes, boss?"

"Update?"

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

The beautiful author's note:

Well well well. That was a mystery.

Stay tuned for more updates :)

Thanks for reading my storeh! 😛😘❤