S L O T S P T . O N E

♢ about their power
❝❞ their quotes
;; somehing about them
ー their past before
entering the academy
+ personality
♡ love interest
> scenes with love interest

____

open + taken

____

FIXING | closed
♢ fix broken things within minutes
[ 1996 - 1997 ]
❝ i can fix anything but a
broken heart. ❞

;; close friends with MANMADE in the academy. when MANMADE failed in an experiment, she always come and fix it for her. she can even fix the whole after earthquake scene - most of the time scoups did it so the academy sent her to fix things up. she is the type of girl who needs somebody to accompany her to the toilet and when she saw scoups in the corridor she just dragged him and make him accompany her to the toilet. the one who is very hyper and friendly, many guys like her because of how sweet and cute.

ー she accidentally dropped her mother's favourite vase on the floor when she was playing around and when she picked up the pieces, they just suddenly stick together and become the same vase, without any scars leaving there. since then, she is never afraid of breaking things, she kicked football and it break the school's window, she waited until everyone is home and sneaked into the school to use her power in fixing the window. people said she's a trouble maker, but somehow she also fix her own troubles.

+ she is a fearless person, doing things by her own without caring what people said about her. because of her power, she doesn't afraid of breaking things since she can just fix it with her own power. many guys are close to her, and somehow that make someone feel jealous ( because he's a very possessive guy )

♡ S.COUPS // no matter what disaster you make, i will fix it for you

> the one who make her possessive crush got jealous and still not knowing what is wrong with his sudden mood change

____

MANMADE | open
♢ can control technology and machine
[ 1996 - 1997 ]
❝ machines are emotionless but
at least they wouldn't laugh at me. ❞

;; a nerdy who nobody likes and nobody to talk to. in her school, she is the one people always laugh at, with no reason at all. it just happens. because nobody care about her, she always stay in the library with books. one day in the library, she just sat in front of the school's computer to check some informations when suddenly the screen turn black and there are codes running. she just stared at it until her fingers started typing random codes and she just get into NASA's private website. except for books, she also likes to do experiment with everything about machines. she has a workshop in her home, where she learned and do experiments with various kind of machines. she always wear those worn out trousers and tshirts with machines oil stain. close friends with FIXING.

ー in her old school, everyone has to join sports day. the people in her class make fun of her by enlisting her as one of the runner. when she runs, she accidentally trip and fall on a pile of mud. those students started to laugh and take pictures and videos with their phone. she got so embarrassed and angry, all of a sudden all their phones turned into a black screen and it can't even open. she doesn't know what happened and just run away. after the time when she accidentally hacked into NASA's website, she knew it was her who turned all their phones down and that explained how those machines work what she told them to.