S L O T S P T . T H R E E

open | taken

____

NIGHTMARES | closed
♢ making nightmares
[ 1997 - 1998 ]
❝ it all happened because of me. ❞

;; like her power, she is the dark and souless person. she doesn't really have any emotion other than sad, upset or angry. and the more upset she got, the more powerful she is. you barely see her smiles, she's just not the type of person who smiles. she was also kidnapped by an underground science lab together with HEALING and some others. in the science lab, the scientist used her powers to produce nightmares and used some tools to deliver it into a person's mind, making them suffer and finally telling the people what they wanted to know. she doesn't like the fact that they used her powers in torturing people, but when she tried to disobey them, they hit her real hard and torture her even more.

ー another person with a pathetic background. she knew her power when she saw his father's dreams and when she told her dad about her power, her selfish father told the underground science lab about it since he knew they are searching for 'special people' like her daughter. his father soon sold her to the science lab for experiment. she got so upset and angry that it made her power even more powerful. the people in the science lab know about it and always make her angry or upset to use her power on other people. she tried to kill herself, but they always find HEALING to heal her up. since then she knew HEALING and they are some kind of 'friend' under the science lab.

+ she's always the cold one and people are always afraid of her. but she's actually someone who needs love, since she never got any from her family. according to HEALING, even though she has that poker face of hers, but when she looked at you in the eyes, that means she's slowly accepting you. if you gain her trust, then please don't ever think of betraying her because then your nightmares will be happening

♡ THE8 // i can never stand beside you because you are so bright that it hurt my eyes.

> the one who secretly admire him but doesn't show out. her self confidence is zero when she's standing beside him. he is always taking care of her when she's in trouble and help her when she can't sleep because of her nightmares.

____

REALITY | closed
♢ mind reader
[ 1996 - 1998 ]
❝ you can't trick me. ❞

;; people said she's a genius in crime psychology because when those polices couldn't even know who the murderer is, she always know and could point them out. since then, her police father always brought her to those crime suspects, with another police asking questions while she sat beside watching them. she never drop their expectation because she can always point them out with evidence as well. people, including her father thought she was a genius, but they never know that she actually read minds and not look at their positions or facial expression. looks can lie, but the mind will never lie.

ー borned in a police family where both her parents and her two older brothers are all police. she never shows interested in becoming a police but when she was still a kid and one day her father brought her to the police station and she saw a police asking some crime suspects, she actually pointed out the murderer and even where he hide the hidden evidences as well. her father asked how she knew, she just lied that she can see from his expression and position. but the truth is, when the police asked the questions, the murderer said no but his mind was telling 'yes i killed the person'. since then, she knew she can read people's mind.