ー R E A L I T Y ー

" never lie to me because
i can see through your
flesh and bones. "

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

she stood in front of her living room's wall and stared at those trophies and certificates on the wall with her big round eyes. even though she's only 10 years old, yet she already has the mature vibes inside her as she stood there with her hands in her pocket.

it's like a habit to her. wake up, do her morning routines, come out from her room and then stare at the wall.

best shooting awards. jeon chaemin.

best service award, jeon chaewoo.

future star police award, jeon chaeyong.

and there are more and more trophies and certificates.

she doesn't understand why her family care about all these. she doesn't know why her parents trained both her older brothers and her ever since they are just kid.

she knows her brothers are gonna be a police. but as for her, she shows zero interest in it. yet she's still good when it comes to training.

and the funny thing is, she's a jeon.

the jeon family are literally born to be police officers. whoever born in the family, they are already trained to be a police officer for the next generation ever since they are just a kid.

and that explain why she and her older brothers were trained since young.

her grandfather, jeon chaeim was the head officer in the seoul district. he had retire at the age of 65 yet people still treat him like their leader and respect him with full heart. he also held the best record in shooting, even though the record was soon broke by his own son, jeon chae min, and that literally made him feel proud. like father like son, he said.

as for jeon chaemin, who was her father. people all said he has both brains and strength because he could always solve those mysterious cases out and he could run for a few streets without getting tired at all. as for shooting, he broke his own father's record and was already recommended as the executive officer of seoul district at a very young age.

even her mother, yoon ahnha, is also a police that is working in the backup department for the police. basically she's in charge of keeping in contact with the polices when they are on duty and making sure all datas are complete in the computer and has strong fire wall to prevent hackers getting them.

as for her big brother, jeon chaewoo, just like their father, he has good shooting records and aim as well. he even has a better looks, that make those female officers fangirl about him everyday. plus, he has well built body and even has a IQ that is over 180. at the age of 25, he's already in the SDU unit and is the head of the unit, basically people listen to his order when it comes to operation and etc.

her 2nd brother, jeon chaeyong, is only 16 years old yet people already said he's gonna be another star that shine bright in the future police industry. he's good in sports, that add many marks to himself. he's also good in solving questions that other people give up on, another huge marks given there.

"why are you staring at them again?" chaewoo laughed when he passed by her sister. his brother's voice snapped her back to reality.