ー H E A L I N G ー

a little girl came out from her house with her mother to play in the park nearby.

when they were on their way to the park, the little girl stopped when she saw a bunch of flowers that were wilted.

"mummy, what happened to these flowers?" the girl grabbed on her mother's shirt and pointed at those flowers.

"probably died because of the lack of water. since the weather is quite hot and there aren't any rain these days." her mother replied.

"poor little flower." sighing, the little girl bent down and touched the flower. within seconds, the flowers suddenly became alive and were even more beautiful than before.

the little girl jumped in shock so did her mother. she was watching as her daughter bent over and touched the flowers a few seconds ago, and now the wilted flowers became alive again.

was that even possible?

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"yunhye-ah, kim ahjusshi was involved in an accident. they need you to be in the hospital now!" her mother shouted.

7 years old oh yunhye nodded and followed her mother out from the house.

ever since people knew about her power of healing, when someone was involved in accidents or got sick, they always call yunhye for help.

basically her mother treated her daughter's power as a very good way of earning money.

god knows how this will ruin her life.

on their way to the hospital, they became the one involving in an accident. when yunhye's mother woke up in the hospital, all she got was a news about her daughter went missing.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

10 years later
venue ; underground
science lab.

"oh yunhye." a girl came over and knelt down beside her. "what are you trying to do?" she whispered beside her ear, just incase someone heard it.

"planning on an escape." a grin came across yunhye's lips as she replied the girl.

"are you crazy?" the girl gasped and whispered. "escaping this underground science lab? no one ever do that!"

yunhye looked up from her hand drawn map and grinned. "that's why i will be the first one." she had been walking around the science lab, even though they were locked here, that didn't mean that they couldn't walk around the lab.

plus, they always need her. that mean she was always pushed on a wheelchair to different surgery and experiment rooms, plenty of time for her to check where those cams were.

the girl stared at yunhye for a moment before turning away. "fine. it's none of your business. i would just stay here quietly rather than getting caught and beat up like crazy."

yunhye grinned again. "you forgot my power? i can always heal myself after those beating. i'm not afraid."

the girl turned to stare at yunhye again and stayed quiet as she saw her went back to complete her map.

yunhye completed the map and hide it under her pile of clothes as she smiled to herself, already imagining herself breathing in the air of freedom.

but the escape plan was just useless and never happened because the girl betrayed yunhye by telling those scientists about her plan of escaping when they were about to beat her up.

what a nice friend.

it ended up that the girl was transfered to a better room while yunhye was the one getting beaten up. what's even worse was, they took her hand drawn map out and burn it right in front of her.

her freedom disappeared in the burning fire and soon became ashes.

in her room, yunhye stared at her beaten body that was slowly recovering by itself.

the wounds outside could heal, but the wounds inside will never heal.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

yunhye thought she will never ever feel the freedom outside.

she was beaten up again because she didn't want to them to take her blood samples and test on things like antibiotics.

yes, it sounds nice for creating antibiotics, but when those sickness were spread by the lab, yunhye couldn't imagine what kind of people they are that could do things like this.

she could feel the blood in her mouth, and when her mind was dizzy as well, she heard people shouting and siren sound in the science lab.

people were running, scientists running to catch back those with special powers, people like yunhye running for their freedom.

yunhye wanted to run but she was hurt so badly she could even feel the pain. even though her body could heal by itself, of course it still need time.

when she was about to black out, she felt herself lifted up by someone.

someone unknown, yet she could feel the warm and the touch of silk on her skin.

"you'll be fine." the person said and that was the last thing she remembered before she totally black out.

he is her saviour.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

so yeah
this is a rush chapter
for my own character
lmao.

dont ask me who the
guy is because the
answer is obvious? haha

but meh, i changed some
parts tho like yunhye was
kidnapped for 10 years
and was found when she was
17 years old.

and yeah.
hope you all
like it :-)