ー P E A C E ー

kindhee posted a new status
" make love no fight "

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"lmao ahn bohee what is up with your status." her friend jung kyla laughed as she munched on her last piece of bread.

"what?" bohee laughed, taking a sip of her banana milk. "we humans should really make love and not fight."

"yeah yeah." kyla laughed again. "we all know you are the peace maker of human kind. now, we're almost late for class."

as the two girls walked out from the school's cafeteria, they saw a bunch of students talking, or more like gonna have a fight in the corner.

being the curious cat kyla is, she grabbed on bohee's hand and went to see what's happening.

"yah, so you're telling me that kwon hee likes you instead of me?" a boy frowned.

"yah it's yang won hyuk." kyla nudged bohee's arm and pointed to the guy.

another boy laughed, his arms put around a girl's waist. "isn't it obvious?"

"aish." yang won hyuk threw a punch on the boy's face, making him collapsing on the ground and the girl screaming like crazy.

"woohoo." kyla gasped.

"shut up kyla." bohee whispered, she definitely hate these kind of scenes happening.

as bohee looked up from kyla and locked eyes with yang won hyuk who was ready to throw another punches at the other boy, he collapsed onto the ground all of a sudden.

"omg." the other students gasped as they went over to check him out.

"oh woah what happened to him?" kyla gasped.

bohee just shrugged. the only thing she knew was she had eye contact with him and the next second he collapsed.

"quick send him to the hospital!" the guy's friends shouted as bohee and kyla decided to go back to their class.

"hmm that's really weird." on their way back, kyla couldn't stop wondering. so did bohee.

"yeah it's really weird..." bohee muttered. "well anyway, as long there isn't a big fight then it's fine."

"yeah yeah peace maker." kyla laughed, earning an eye roll from bohee.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

as bohee was walking back home after school and passed by an alley, she heard a bunch of boys laughing.

curiously, she turned towards the alley and hid as she watched what they were doing.

"yah i thought your mother gave you pocket money?" a guy, whom bohee noticed as her senior frowned when he saw another guy's empty wallet and he poked the guy's forehead.

bohee frowned. she also know that that other guy is a new transfer student in the lower form. ah so now it's a bully case.