N O T E S

before applying
you have to know ;

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ー nationality ; ethnicity
× i would only prefer korean, chinese or japanese. not that i'm not okay with other nationality or ethnicity, but look, you have an asian face claim but you put yourself as australian, it just never make sense. plus i'm only familiar with these three so it would be better for me to write. and please no half nationality. it's just a big fuss to me.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ー slots ; love interest slots
× as you can see, there are 26 slots in total ( including love interest slots ) i put efforts on them and i can ensure you that all slots are definitely special and different. as for those informations inside, i write them for a reason so please follow ALL of them.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ー neat and detailed form
× if there's some mistake in your form, i will tell you to correct it but then that would lower your chance of getting chosen because you didn't hand in the 100% best form of yours. anyway, long and neat form always catch my eyes so i hope you all can use those informations provided and write a nice form for me ♡

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ー skie academy
× welp i forgot to mention this but in this academy, there are 3 departments, each with 2 department leaders and 4 sub leaders. those 4 sub leaders are svt members, so there will be 12 sub leaders in total. as for the 13th members of svt, he will be the assistant of principle ;) i will soon release who they are.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

ー grades
× in skie academy, they didn't grade students by their age but by their powers. students who newly enter the school are known as newbies and they have a silver moon pin as their symbol. there are also gold star pin and diamond pin in the academy.

to upgrade their power and grade, the acamedy has tests for them. if they pass the test, they will receive a gold star pin and their grade becomes higher. but if they fail, their gold star pin will be deducted, so is their grade. if they are newbies, they will need to stay for another year in newbies class.

however, if your teacher thinks you are good enough to take another test, you can enter more than one test in a year. but the maximum number of entering is two tests per year and only if your teacher thinks you are good enough and suggested for the academy that you can take another test.

as for diamond pin, not everyone can get it so kay bye.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

+ the previous chap didnt
reach vote goals but im here
posting this :3

+ 20 votes for form