S L O T S P T . T W O

open + taken

____

B&W | open
♢ controlling puppets and
giving lifes to them
[ 1997 - 1998 ]
❝ these puppets are a perfect
version of me. ❞

;; her eyes are just like normal human but she can only see two colours with her eyes, black and white are the only colour in her life. her power is similar to her partner's, both controlling. the only difference is she controls puppets while he controls human. because of her only seeing two colours and her talking puppets, people think of her as a witch and would warn their children to stay away from her, making her grew up with no friends at all. because of this, she doesn't believe in friendship, thinking it's just a waste of time in managing. she also hates clingy person but her partner happened to be one.

ー when her mother first bought her a doll and it just started talking by itself when she touched the doll. she was freaked out at first but when it happened to some other puppets her mother bought for her, she knew it was her. since then, she knew about her ability of giving lifes to dolls or puppets. but the life span for the dolls or puppets only last for an hour. because of her talking dolls and a pair of eyes that can only see black and white, people are afraid of her, including her parents when they saw her talking dolls. they just got freaked out and thought it was some start of a horror story. they even thought she was some kind of witch.

+ the dolls and puppets she make are always cute and adorable, not like any dolls in those horror story of course. these dolls are like her friends, listening to her and talking to her when no one want to accompany her. because she never be friends with any human before so when her partner came over she rejected on his kindness and even feel annoyed when he's so clingy.

DK // i don't care about colours, as long as i have someone beside me i'm all fine.

> the one who hates him for being clingy and even shoo him away but after some time just get used to it and even started searching for him when he's not around.

____

GHOST QUEEN | closed
♢ summond any ghosts
with her blood
[ 1995 - 1997 ]
❝ my blood are as toxic as me. ❞

;; she was trained as a ghost catcher since it runs in her family traditon. but when she was born, a witch said she's the reborn of the ghost queen. which is very sarcastic since her family are all ghost catchers and she's the reborn of ghost queen. since then, her family locked her up in a room, just to prevent she does anything that will hurt the others. she has no friends at all, everyone is just afraid and annoy of her. whoever ghost that is under her summond, they can only listen to her and follow her instructions.

ー she was born in a ghost catcher family, but a witch said she's the reborn of the ghost queen and because of this she will bring a lot of bad things to the villagers. the villagers are so afraid that they locked her in a room. but things are just normal until one day she suddenly cut her fingers and attract many ghosts into the village. this is because her blood could attract ghost. and by using her blood, she can summond any kind of ghost, all of them under her control. because of this, the villagers got so mad and afraid of her that they wanted to burn her with fire. but before they could burn her, she summond some ghosts and helped her in running away.

+ living with some selfish and stupid villagers, she learned that she shouldn't believe in anyone. she is someone who is hard in opening her heart to let a new person entering. somehow she thinks that those ghosts are even better than those human, who are all selfish and irresponsible. because she hardly believe in someone, she can be very cold and bitchy. but even though you guys got close, that doesn't mean she will be all sweet and caring, she's still like that but maybe a better version

destined  |  svt af ; openOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara