ー K E E P E R ー

i keep everything as my
memories, even when they
are the bad ones people
want to forget.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

you can say she's the definition of perfection. basically people equaled her with perfection.

how is she isn't? she has a pretty face even as a kid, she has nice manners and attitude, she has the happy and cheerful personality that make people happy talking to her, she even is the heir of one of the most famous business company the muzushima in worldwide.

"why are you always happy?" her friends always asked her as she flashed them a smile.

"my grandmother always told me not to show my sad side to people, that i should be cheerful so that people around me can be happy." she grinned.

that's everything she learned from her grandmother because after that she passed away.

she was living with her grandmother in a small island in japan ever since she was a small kid because her parents were busy with the company. and after she passed away, her parents took her back home.

home? a home without grandmother is no home to me. the thought of her grandmother sticked inside her mind.

just when she thought she could still be in japan, her parents told her that they are taking her to seoul, south korea.

and that's really shocking.

"how about my school and my friends?" she remembered asking these questions at her parents.

"of course you're stopping school. and you'll bid goodbye to your friends." her mother replied.

she remembered how she cried because of the needs of saying goodbye to her friends.

soon, she stopped school and said goodbye to her friends. they said keep in touch, but till now, none of them kept the promise.

she was only a kid, all she knows was that her grandmother had passed away and seoul will be her new home and that the man and woman in front of her is her biological parents, even though she barely know them. but anyway, she just accepted her parent's decision and moved to seoul.

everything seemed fine. she is still the optimistic kid that smiles at everyone. her parents gave her everything she requested.

but this is what alone feels like.

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"mizushima leonna, now solve this equation for me." her maths tutor, mrs devil or mrs jung said and pointed to the question on the workbook.

she had moved over to korea for two years. and somehow, she's getting more and more adapted to the environment.

but of course she still miss her grandmother and the small island in japan.

"okay." leonna sighed in boredom. she had been sticking her butt on the chair for a few hours because her devil maths tutor mrs jung made her finishing a few maths workbook, she could felt herself dying inside.