S L O T S P T . F O U R

PEACE | seungshine
[ 1999 ]
❝ the only thing i can share,
is peace. ❞

;; the one who goes by the flow. "make love no fight." is always her motto and that's why she is always the one giving up her own suggestions when people has another suggestion and would actually start an argument with her. she is the sweetest, kindest and warmest human being in this whole world. she is always the one spreading positive vibes to the other people while she endure all the stress and pain behind everything. her power is a total opposite of SEUNGKWAN, when he creates chaos, she stops it and calm them down and make peace. if you think her power is useless? then you're wrong. her power is good when it comes to calming and controlling people down. her power doesn't control their body, making them her slave. her power control their mind, making them in a 'sleep' mode for some time.

ー unlike SEUNGKWAN, people who stand beside her always find them relaxing and calming. maybe it's the atmosphere around her but it's actually her power making them feeling peace. she knew her power when she was in middle school, when some of the kids are arguing and almost starting a fight, she just stood there and stared at one of them and suddenly he just collapsed and didn't even wake up after a whole week. when such cases happened again, she soon knew it was her and if it's not neccessary she wouldn't stare at people in the eyes.

+ you can always find her in the library, wearing her retro glasses while reading random books, from romance to fantasy to poems book. consider as the 'nerd' since she's usually quiet and just stay with books. she barely get mad, but if she does, then you'll never wake up from this 'coma'.

♡ SEUNGKWAN // i'm always kind to people, even to some sass queen like you.

> the one who is nice and sweet to people. even in front of him, she's also nice and sweet. he always try to make her mad with his different kind of sassiness but always failed. because he couldn't use his power on her, that also make him frustrated while she just smiled and shrugged.

____

FIRE | open
♢ anything related to fire
[ 1996 - 1998 ]
❝ stay away from me before i burn
you lil' shit into ashes. ❞

;; a girl who plays with fire. someone who doesn't care who you are and just said whatever she likes. as hot as fire, as dangerous as fire. these describes her well because she can just burn you up if she's mad. she's actually someone who need people to love her, but when people kept on pointing their fingers at her, she's just very disappointed and started to cover up herself with her saltiness so that people couldn't hurt her. usually people will walk away from her after their first met because they hate her saltiness. but these people are the reason why she covers up herself.

ー fire can be beautiful, yet it's so dangerous. she knew her power when she was just a kid and was playing outside the garden when a kid came and snatch her doll away. she got so mad and it just started a fire in the garden, making the other kids ran away while crying for their moms. they thought it was because of the hot weather but when the same case happened again and they all notice she was always the one standing there. they pointed their accussing fingers at her. even though there were no proof that it was her, people still stay away from her or look down at her. she even locked herself in her room because even her parents are staring at her with the scared look. since then, she knew that people are that fake and she covered up her scars with her saltiness so that people could never ever hurt her again.

+ the one covering up her scars with her saltiness. she barely trust people and it always took her forever in trusting someone. she hates betrayer, meaning she can actually burn you if you betray her. but well, most of the people couldn't stand her.