Chapter 1~ first day

First chapter is usually cringy for me but trust me, things get better after this chapter.

"Fuck everyone who hates you, a smile is the best revenge."          -Gerard Way

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
H/C: hair color
F/C: favorite color

(Warning: there will be slight use of language.)
____________________________

Y/N's pov

*alarm beeps*

I lazily put my hand on top of my alarm clock and turn off the snooze. Once its off i fall asleep again until my cousin, Ein, started pounding on my door yelling for me to get up, he's a werewolf. Today was his turn to make sure i don't sleep in.

I finally decided to get off my bed, take a quick shower,  brush my H/C hair and get on my uniform.  Honestly i hate the uniform but I've already got suspended for not wearing the right uniform. Oh yeah, today is the first day at school. First day of being a Sophomore, how great.

Once i finished i walked down the stairs with my backpack and saw my dad and cousin sitting on the table. "Good morning Y/N, want some toast?" My dad said as he is holding out some toast. I take it away from him and start eating it. "Now Y/N i want you to behave, no boy relationship and no more getting in trouble" "yeah yeah, i gotta reject the boys that try to hook up with me, i know the drill." "You didn't agree to the-" "bye dad! Can't be late for school!" I left the house and rode my skateboard to school.

I finally got to school and I sensed someone come up from behind me and turns out it was Garroth.

"Hey Y/N, looking beautiful as ever" "Oh well if it isn't Garroth, another year with more fangirls." "Well i almost didn't recognize you in the uniform, you look good in it." "Oh please, save your flirting for the freshman." "Want to walk inside?" "Yeah sure, not like i care though." We started started walking until Garroth bumped into a girl with black hair and a purple bow. "H-hey, are you okay?" "I-I'm so sorry, I'm fine, i just didn't mean to run into you like huh?" "You should really watch where you're stepping this time, i could've been a nasty spill for you." "Hahahah! Omi this is hilarious!" "Uh hello? Are you okay?" "U-uh you cool, thanks for help me." "Do you need to go to the nurse's office or something?" "Uh, its my first day" "ah, freshman." "Hey she does look like a freshman, no wonder she's acting weird" "y-y-yes that's totally the reason why I'm acting weird." She started laughing nervously. 'She fell for his charm already' "hey we'll see you around freshman, good luck."

~time skip~

I was walking around with Laurence and i saw the same freshman girl sitting down by the lockers, 'lost probably'. Laurence walked up to her, with me following him. "You okay?" "No, i have no idea where to go" "Freshman right?" "Yeah..." "didn't you get a school packet in the mail during the summer? They were sent out to all the local middle school kids coming into high school" "no i was home schooled" "oh, well then let us see your schedule" "yeah, sure here *gasp*" "is something wrong?" "Um sorry, but we?" "Yeah freshman, didn't know i was here?" "You're the same girl who was with that guy" "oh the flirty one? Yeah he does that a lot, not as much as this one though" "Y/N, what did your dad tell you this morning?" "And what are you? My mom? I know what he told me, doesn't mean I'm going to listen, anyways please don't tell me you're falling for his looks" "no no no no that's not it, are you his girlfriend?" "Ha! He dreams of it, he has that affect on a lot of girls, so you're just another one if you did" "yeah I wouldn't want you cause Garroth already called dibs" "listen here pretty boy, I'm not an object! Anyways your class is nearby, I'll walk you there."

We got in front of her class, Laurence not there. "Here ya go freshman" "thank you so much! I'm so sorry i probably made you late for your class" "don't worry about it, I'm going to be helping setting up the club socials for all the freshman, so probably I'll see you there" "mmm" "of course i will, oh by the way, this teacher is boring so good luck" i winked at her and left. I started realizing that i am the same height as her, when I'm just a year older. It's sad but oh well.