Chapter 26~ (FINALE) Flashbacks

Ivy and Y/N

The baddest girl of the school verses the most fakest bitch in their class.

This fight was the talk of the school. Some even recorded it and is showing everyone by posting it on social media.

It's baseball class, Garroth and his team mates, including Dante, are sitting on the bleachers taking a break from their practicing. Somehow the fight was brought up in one of the conversations and it caused Garroth to hear on their conversation.

"Dude, that had to be one of the worse fights ever to happen between those two."

"For real though, Y/N sent that Ivy chick to the hospital."

"Yeah i bet, Y/N is a touch chick. I'd be scared to fight her myself." One of the guys turned to look at Garroth who was just drinking water from his water jug.

"Hey captain, weren't you at the fight with your girlfriend? I heard you guys broke up and she found you kissing that Ivy chick."

Garroth only managed to glare at them as he set his jug next to him. "First of all, Ivy tried to. Second, we are not broken up. Third, I was there but it's none of your business to know and you should be focusing on your catching rather than the fight."

"Yes captain!" The two boys yelled in unison as they hurried off back to the field. Garroth only scoffed as he continued to drink his water, earning a worried look from his blue haired friend.

"Don't you think you were being a little harsh on them?" Dante said in a slow manner.

"I'm getting tired of everyone either talking about it or asking me about it, its nobodies business to start off with."

"Yeah but you didn't have to say it the way you did."

"Whatever, I'm going to the restroom." Garroth stood up and walked down the bleachers and into the building. Sweaty from practicing, once stepping inside the building he felt the cool air hit him, even though the weather outside itself was pretty chilly.

As he was walking he came across a a group of werewolves, with concern on their faces, some more concerned. "Hey Blondie, you're Beta's boyfriend right?"

"If you're stopping me from going to the restroom just to ask about the fight then I'm going to ignore you." He walked past them, avoiding the topic until the one particular red head stopped him.

"Look, we just wanna know how she's doing, we know she got suspended so the-"

"I don't know how she's doing because she doesn't want to see me!" Garroth losing his cool, he breathed in and sighed. "Listen, I'm sorry that I snapped but really, she's pissed off at me and won't see me. Not to mention that her guardians are there and they don't even like me to begin with."

"It wouldn't hurt to try though..." the brown haired werewolf said in a quiet tone while looking at his fingers. The group of four werewolves walked away leaving a quiet Garroth behind.

~~~

Y/N layed on her bed with a bored expression and nothing else to do other then bounce a tennis ball on the wall and back. Her eyes red from her fit the day before.

As she kept throwing the ball to the wall, making a pounding noise, Derek walked in annoyed by the sound of the ball hitting the wall next to his office room. "Would you quit throwing that ball to the wall for Irenes sake!"