Chapter 6~ Shadow Knight's

"They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling."
-Starset

Y/N: your name
L/N: last name
B/N: brothers name
------------

~Y/N's P.O.V~

It was 12:00 am and we had finished packing our stuff.

I had a picture of me, B/N, mom and dad.

~flash back~

~flash back~

"Mommy Mommy! I got a butterfly!" Little me says as she holds the butterfly in a jar.

Mom chuckled and bent down to my height. "Sweetie, that's great but butterflies need to be on the while so there can be more butterflies." She grabbed my hand and led me outside.

~flashback over~

My vision got blurry and tears drops fell on the frame of the picture. I fell to my knees and started to cry.

I know they said i have to be strong but, how can i if they aren't even here.

Ein came into my room and i quickly wiped my tears away and stood up. I put the frame in my suitcase. I zipped it closed and walked past Ein.

I got downstairs and saw B/N at the entrance with his truck, he has two cars.

"Just put your cases in the trunk and tomorrow we'll come back for your beds and dressers and all that. We need to sell the house since no one is living here anymore too." He walked outside and helped me put my suitcases in there.

After about another 20 minutes we finally got inside the truck and drove to i guess our new house.

~morning~

Another day of school. I told B/N that i would go walking since school was really close by.

I arrived at school and saw that I'm late. I looked at the time on my phone and it read 8:30.

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket and went inside.

I was in my homeroom class and i had my head down. I heard someone call my name and i slowly picked up my head.

"Y/N L/N, can you please give these papers to the teacher in room 202? And take your stuff, the bell will be ringing for class soon, i better not expect for you to be late again."

She scolded at me, i ignored her, got up from my desk with my backpack and just grabbed the papers and went to the room.

I walked in and went straight to the teacher and gave him the papers. "Thank you Y/N."

I nodded and turned around and saw Aphmau and Snowflake in here. I tried hiding my face with my bangs but they noticed me. "Hey Y/N! Haven't seen you in a while! Why haven't you responded to my messages?"