Chapter 3~ alone with him

"These words are knifes and often leave scars."
- Panic! At The Disco

~Y/N's P.O.V~

Since i quit Volleyball this year, they said i still need to take gym to recover the credit.

I was walking to the girls locker room until i saw Aphmau and her friend with the white hair in front of it. I walked up to them and she looked worried.

"Get naked in front of others?!" She yelled lourder than my dad whenever i get in trouble.

"Geez, when you say it like that, of course it sounds bad." The white haired boy said. He sounds so cute and tiny.

"Ugh! I don't want to go to gym class!"

"I would tell you to skip but Garroth would get mad at me." Aphmau and the boy looked over to me and the boy started blushing.

"Y/N! I didn't see you there."

I looked at Aphmau and smiled. "Don't worry about it, anyways i have gym with you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, and i guess i have it with you too freshman, what's your name man?"

"M-m-m-my n-n-name...?" The boy stuttered.

"Do you have a name? Ok well mines Y/N L/N!" I say with a smirk.

"M-m-my n-n-name i-is T-travis." 

"Awww Travis, you're so cute, but i know you hang out with Dante and if he tries to make you do anything you don't want just tell me and I'll put him in a headlock."

"O-okay."

Aphmau started panicking again about not wanting to go to the locker room. "Look Aphmau, it's just going into the locker room and get changed, we're girls we all have boobs its fine." I say with my hand on her shoulder.

"Is that what guys do when they go to the boys locker room?"

I stayed quiet and turned to Travis for him to answer the question.

"Oh uh, n-no b-but i used to do it in middle school."

"Ughhhhh." Aphmau whined and i saw Dante by the lockers flirting with yet another girl.

"Think on the bright side! This is our first class we had together!" Travis exclaimed.

"I-i mean....i guess you're right. That is a plus, and if anything Y/N is here."

"Say what?"

"Ummmm...but I'm still uncomfortable with the idea of changing in front of others."

"You'll be fine."

"If you wanna change places with me i wouldn't mind."

Aphmau turned around to see Dante, the other flirtatious blue haired freak. "Hey baby!"

Aphmau got scared and hid behind me. "Travis! I didn't know your girlfriend was this adorable!"

"W-what?! She-she's not my girlfriend!"

"And She's not gonna be if you don't put the moves on her soon."

"W-what?! N-n-n-n-no way man! I'm not- I'm not ready to ask!"

"Hold up, what?" I say as i look at Travis who was next to Aphmau. But Aphmau behind me.

"Oh hey Y/N, didn't recognize you in that uniform. You should wear it more-"

I ran to him and put him in a headlock. "Finish that sentence and I'll finish you."

I let go of him and Aphmau continues to hid behind me.