Chapter 17~ Prom

"Oh how I adore you.

Oh how I thirst for you."
-Skillet

~few weeks later~

I was walking around school when I saw the prom poster next to my class.

I walked in my class and saw Laurence. I sat next to him and i saw him holding the same poster but smaller in his hand. "Wow, wouldn't I like to be a Junior or senior. Prom looks fun!" Laurence said as he shoved the paper on my face.

"Whatever. Prom is just loud music and dancing. What's the fun in that? And not to mention you have to spend shit loads of money just for one night."

"Yeah but it would be worth it!"

I rolled my eyes. I raised my hand and the teacher looked up. "Yes Y/N?"

"I need to use the restroom."

"I'm timing you, you hear?"

"What happens if i need to take a dump though?"

"Then make it quick, you have 5 minutes."

I got up from my seat and went to the restroom. When i went in i saw Katelyn sitting on the floor. I questioned it but Aphmau shushed me before i could ask anything.

Lucinda was holding a prom paper. Aphmau giggled, "prom?! So cool!"

"I can't wait till I'm a senior! I want to attend!" Teony said.

"You know you can attend this year as a Junior right?" Lucinda said.

"No way! I'd rather be studying for finals around that time. Prom for me is when I'm a senior whose gotten into a great college!"

"Wow! Teony you really have your priorities in line!"

"Of course i do, unless some hottie whose got straight A's, happens to be on the lifetime honor roll and is also captain of the softball teams comes along and sweeps me off my feet."

I crossed my arms, "oddly specific."

"Wow Teony, those are some pretty high standards."

"She also has to want to take me to Paris at some point!"

"Wait, hold on. Teony... you're lesbian?! Since when?!" I yelled surprised.

Aphmau nervously chuckled. "At least you know what you want! Actually what you want actually."

"Well, I'll be excited when I'm a junior. This girl loves to party!" Lucinda says holding the paper in her arms.

"Oh it just sounds so exciting!" Aphmau squealed.

"What about you Y/N? You thinking of going?" Lucinda asked while wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Thinking of going with a hot senior or junior?"

"Uhhh, no. I don't see the point of wasting money on one night for only 4 hours. I'd rather stay home with my date or something. And if anything I would wait till senior year when it's actually badass."

"Way to go Y/N! Is it cause you're going to focus on your studies?" Teony asked.

I looked at her and laughed. "You wish, junior year is the year I'm going to be breaking shit loads of rules! Got to live up to my title right?"

"Uhhh no, you don't actually."

"Well I'm going to anyways. Aph, how can you be thinking about prom right now? You're only a freshman."