Chapter 15~ Goodbye

"Life gives you enough scars, you don't need to manufacture."
-Andy Black

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was walking with Garroth to school and we were just talking. "And it's weird cause he was reading a letter and he looked all gloomy and shit and he wouldn't tell me anything. He just left the room and locked himself in his room."

"Well maybe he saw the bills."

"Ugh, my cousin said the same thing and I know it's not that."

We had arrived by the fountain and we saw Aphmau there. "Hey Aph, you're here early."

"Yup!"

Garroth put an arm around me, "you guys wants to hear a story?"

"How random, sure."

"Ok so it was the baseball game there was this guy that goes to another guy and he goes, 'yeah takes time to know one,' and I was all like buuuurn!"

Garroth and Aph started laughing. "Wait, you just yelled that right in front of them?"

"Yeah, oh it was great! I wish Y/N went to the game with me though."

"Yeah i actually wanted to go, but obviously werewolf homework, and i was practicing my board skills."

"Board?" Garroth looked down at me.

"Skateboard, duh."

"Man, we got to school so fast. We usually walk but it doesn't feel this fast."

"Yeah, true."

"Awww, you guys are so cuuuuute!"

"Well, it's always great walking with my little demon."

"True."

I winked at Aph and laughed. "Hey Garroth, i need to get to class. There's a reason why Aph is here early and that's caused we need to help a teacher set up a project. I'll see you later pretty boy."

"See ya trouble maker."

I turned my head towards him and winked at him.

~Garroth's P.O.V~

"She's beautiful."

"Man, you really have the hots for her huh?"

"Huh? Gene.."

"Long time no see Garroth, how you been?"

"I've been great without you around, so let's keep it that way."

"I can tell, huh? Hey where you going?"

"Away from you."

"Fine, i guess you dont want to know the big secret that Aphmau's been keeping from you. Of course, you aren't one to...kiss and tell either are you?."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me, i happen to know your little secret Garroth."

"You mean...when I kissed Aphmau?"

"Whaaaat?! You kissed Aphmau?!"

"Wh- N-no! That's not what I-"

"So I guess Laurence wasn't the only one."

"Gene, i didn't mean that I-... wait... what are you talking about?"

"Oh! You mean you didn't know about their little kiss? Oh wow well I'm sure Laurence wouldn't have told you about that either seeing that it happened during your date with Y/N."