Chapter 19~ I promise, I'll come back better

"Your voice it chased
Away the insanity in
Me."
-Evanescence

(Don't play song yet)

~Y/N's P.O.V~

I was with Aph at Garroth's house. We were in Garroth's room and Vylad was in there too.

Garroth told me to sit on his lap and I did. Garroth told Vylad about how he asked me to prom and I said yes. Then Aphmau told Vylad on how Aaron asked her to prom. "Prom?! That's crazy. You're just a freshman!"

"She could go as long as her date is a senior or junior." Garroth said as I'm sitting on his lap.

"And what about you Garroth. You and Y/N are just sophomores."

"I'm only going, because my teacher was on the host staff and asked me to help. Plus i get extra credit."

"Makes sense, but why take Y/N?"

Garroth started blushing. "W-w-well Y/N is special to me and I-I wanted to have this experience with her."

Aphmau awed and did a heart with her fingers. "That's so cute!"

"I am pretty special." I flipped my hair and laughed.

"She's got a point." Vylad said.

"So Aph, didn't you get asked out by my cousin! Do you know how awkward that is? Never knew you guys had a thing for each other."

Aphmau started blushing. "Hey! Y/N we already talked about this. Nothing is going on between us, we're just really good friends that have known each other for a very long time, but didn't know it."

I crossed my arms and eyed her suspiciously. "Sure, if you're just friends I get it."

"What I'm surprised by is, how in the world did you convince your mom to let you go to prom?" Vylad asked looking at Aphmau.

"Oh Yeah! That is the bigger mystery." Garroth asked, his arms wrapped around my waist. "How did she take it?"

Aphmau hesitated a little. "Uhhh well I had Y/N with me so I can tell her more confidently and well...."

~flashback~

I walked down the stairs with Aphmau and walked up to her mom. "Hm? Ah! Aphmau! Y/N! You both are just in time for dinner."

Aphmau looked back at me then back at her mom. "Uhhhh hey mom, there's something I wanted to talk to you about."

"Ah! One second aaaaaaaaand done!" She giggled and set the ham down on a bigger plate. "See! I can cook an amazing ham too."

"That's nice mom, but i have something i reeeeeally want to tell you."

"What is it mija?"

"I uhhhh got asked to prom."

Her mom started laughing hysterically. "Don't be silly mija, you're just a freshman."

"It is true, right Y/N?"

"Yeah, it's true."

"I got asked to prom mom."

Her mom stood quiet before turning to us with her face showing a lot of anger. "You what?!"

Me and Aphmau backed away a little. "Uh yeah! A boy asked me to go to prom with him."

"Prom?! You?! What the?! That! You got asked?! Oh well I hope you did a sassy hair flip and told him no!"

Me and Aphmau chuckled. "I mean, i know i got the sass, but *cough* I didn't. I said yes aaand I wanna go with him."

"There is no way I'd let you- who is this boy you are goi mg with?!"