Chapter 2~ Y/N vs. Ivy

"You are what you love, not who loves you."
- Fall Out Boy

It was my turn today to wake up Ein.

I went over to his room, quietly opening the door, still in my pajamas. I tippy toed my way to his bed and luckily he was facing his back towards me.

I was on the edge of his bed and then i threw myself on top of him. "Wake up Ein you mutt! It's my turn today!" I felt him move, making me fall off him and land butt first on the floor. "Ow! Ein! Wake your sleeping ass up! Its the second day! Which means a Tuesday which means we're getting bacon for breakfast!" I say as I'm shaking him awake.

"I'm up, I'm up, you can stop shaking me."

"Good! Let's get ready then."

I ran out of his room and ran into mine. Locked my door and started getting ready into the uniforms. I brushed my hair to where it looks okayish, brushed my teeth and slid down the railing of my stairs. "Where that bacon at dad?!" I say as i grab a fork and sit on a chair. "Its ready, I'm just waiting on your cousin." I grunt and i heard my dad chuckle. "Ein! You better hurry up! I want that bacon!" I heard Ein run down the stairs at full speed and quickly sit down on the chair. I looked at him weird. "Sometimes i wish you were a Meif'wa." "Hey don't compare me to them!" He said as he pointed at me with his fork. "I'm just saying." Dad came in from the kitchen and put the plates of bacon in front of us.

Ein started eating the bacon like he hasn't ate in days. And to think he's part dog. I only managed to eat 5 bacon. "Y/N i got a call from your principle saying you broke a classroom window...?" "I told him billions of times that it wasn't me! It was Aaron! The little good for nothing backstabber who didn't even defend me!" "Ok Y/N calm down, i just wanted to know if it was true." "Ok well, I'll be heading to school." I grab my bag and start heading out the door until my dad called my name when i reached the door frame. "I think you're forgetting something" "Oh that's right!" I went up to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

I ran outside and rode my skateboard to school until i saw i think the freshman and...Ivy and her crew. I flipped my skateboard to my hands and walked towards them.

"Of course i don't like it when other girls look at my man."

"He isn't yours to begin with Ivy."

Ivy looks past the freshman and sees me.

"Oh well if it isn't miss troublesome, get lost."

"Yeah, not going to happen especially if you're being rude to my freshman friend here."

"Ha! You think you can protect her?! Look at you! You're basically her height! Which means fragile!"

"Doesn't offend me."

"Oh yeah? You also talk to my Gorreth!"

"Its pronounced Garroth, and yeah so what of it? It's not like you're dating him and even if you were, I'd still talk to him."

"Watch it Y/N! You may think you're all tough but you're just talk!"

"Well i can show you more than just talking."

Her cousin started looking at freshman weird. "I don't like her tone Ivy."

"I don't either, it's so sarcastic and its so pathetic. They're the potatoe twins! I don't even see how Gerrath would be interested in them."

They all started laughing. Oh how i hate those squeaky laughs.

"You're one to talk Ivy, your voice sounds like a rat on drugs."